PDA

View Full Version : It's official, 09 Runoffs here I come!!!

rabbidmk1
01-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Just a little update for my fellow VW drivers... My sponsor Westside VW just got an 06 2.0T GTI (NON SUNROOF!!!! :happy204:) for me and it should be showing up early next week. I guess with my car on ebay and the new one coming in, it is official that I wont be running IT next year but, come see me at the June Sprints and the Runoffs!
Here is a little taste of who else is backing my 09 program!!!

http://www.oneighturbo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/web-vw-apr-gti.jpg
I even get to run the same decal kit as their Koni Challenge cars!!!

Greg Amy
01-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Congrats, Aaron!

Time to buy a Race Technology DL-1, 'cause that's what we use on the APR Koni Challenge cars...<grin>. Contact Paul Devore (PM me if you want his info) and he can assist you with the install, connection to the CAN buss, and sensors stuff.

Let us at FastTech know if there's anything we can do to help!

Greg

shwah
01-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Awesome news Aaron.

I'm really glad that the deal went so similarly to our discussions. You put a lot of thought and planning into this program, now all that is left is to execute. Get that spring request and rsb request in ASAP.

I will see you at the sprints. Can't wait to see how Chuck's new car will stack up in F.

tom91ita
01-09-2009, 01:12 PM
that is great news! always fun to see folks you have met and shared the track with getting these kinds of opportunities and advancing!