PDA

View Full Version : Sending a thankyou

MSPERBER
01-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I race in the southeast div, at this years goblins-go, a mostly wet saturday thru practice and qualifying led to a wet start of the race, with dry line forming more than one car trying to improve position got me into a crowded place. With everyone trying hard something had to give, it was fender to fender with the guardrail stopping the wild ride I took. Load the car on the trailer, find the other car who I thought was more at fault than I. After a couple of weeks at the body shop, more time at the trans shop the car is rolling again. What arrives a couple of days after X-mas, some truely wonderful bottles of liquid cheer, It was from the other fender to fender fellow, this is a public thankyou, yes it does help to rebuild when your properly lubricated. THanks LEE for thinking of us. Michael:eclipsee_steering:

iambhooper
01-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Michael,

I'm glad to see that you Patrick got the car back together and rolling again! When we got it on the trailer, it looked like a big project. I gues your body shop connection came through!

Hope to see you guys in March.

hoop