PDA

View Full Version : Sad news from SpeedSource

titanium
12-16-2008, 12:06 AM
http://www.grand-am.com/rolex/news/index.cfm?cid=20153
I join with the entire racing community in expressing my sadness in this holiday season.
Sylvain and his family are in my prayers.

Mazmarc63
12-16-2008, 07:26 AM
She was an angel on this earth. Godspeed Carol. You will never be forgotten.

Xian
12-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Wow. Godspeed and regrets to Sylvain and his family.

Really a sad irony that this happened on the street when everyone thinks that "racing is soooo dangerous". :(

benspeed
12-16-2008, 11:42 AM
I cannot imagine how terrible this is for the family - what a great pair of young boys. Devastating.

steve s
12-16-2008, 12:36 PM
from my familly and myself,and your racing familly here in the florida region, please accept my deepest sympathy!
sylvain, you and your familly will be in our prayers.
godspeed carol !

raffaelli
12-16-2008, 01:04 PM
I read this a bit ago on the Grand Am website. I sat a reflected if this had happened to my family. What an aweful thing to have happen, especially with small children involved and at this time of year. The bond my kids have with my wife is totally amazing. I am sure it is not unique to my family and believe the Tremblay shares the same. My wife, children and I will say a prayer at the diner table tonight for Slyvain and his children.

Robert Zecca
12-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I feel complete sadness for Sylvain and his family. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Sincerely,
Robert Zecca

jmark
12-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Wow. Very sorry to hear this. Your in our prayers Sylvain & kids......

Chris Wire
12-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow, what can be said? The power of prayer is an awesome thing, I experience it all the time. Count me in.

God bless Syl and his family.

Mike Spencer
01-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Sylvain & Speedsource,

My deepest regrets and my prayers are with you.

I didn't know Carol, but all three of my children were born at Wilson Hospital in JC, NY. I suspect Carol was like so many of those marvelous people from "small town", USA.

She will be missed!