PDA

View Full Version : FOM Holiday Party

Tkczecheredflag
12-14-2008, 10:24 AM
A quick note of thanks from CPM Motorsports to Andy, Nick, and Steve for hosting a wonderful Holiday Party. The food was "tasty", the freindship festive and fun, the Solo "rookie challenge" competitve (thanks to Jeremy for all of his "arrve and drive" help), and the Yankee Swap was ....- well I guess you had to be there to appreciate the "Dong Bong", Humping Chihuahua, or Pole Dancing Barbie. Thanks for including us - Much fun was had by all.
Biggest disappointment - I really wanted that SCCA Thong Flag display - Santa, PLEASE!!!!:emgift:

dtanthon
12-14-2008, 12:14 PM
That was fun! Sorry we had to split early and get back to NJ.
Ben's gift was interesting and I wish we could have stayed.
For next year we now have the 'rules' for the gifts so expect some interesting 'yankee swap' gifts from NJ.

Thanks again to Andy, Nick, Steve and the rest of the FOM crew for a GREAT 2008, can't wait for Spring to get to the northeast.

Merry Christmas,
Darrell

benspeed
12-14-2008, 02:27 PM
The gift I received will go down as legendary - I will keep it on the trailer for those cold lonely nights at the track....(that thing might be illegal in some southern states...)

JLawton
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
A quick note of thanks from CPM Motorsports to Andy, Nick, and Steve for hosting a wonderful Holiday Party. The food was "tasty", the freindship festive and fun, the Solo "rookie challenge" competitve (thanks to Jeremy for all of his "arrve and drive" help), and the Yankee Swap was ....- well I guess you had to be there to appreciate the "Dong Bong", Humping Chihuahua, or Pole Dancing Barbie. Thanks for including us - Much fun was had by all.
Biggest disappointment - I really wanted that SCCA Thong Flag display - Santa, PLEASE!!!!:emgift:

+1

Thanks guys.

But god dammit I wanted that pole dancing Barbie!!! :mad:

lateapex911
12-15-2008, 12:02 PM
But god dammit I wanted that pole dancing Barbie!!! :mad:

Shut up and be happy with the Barbie you already have! She's better than what Joe's got!!

:D