PDA

View Full Version : 4.88 and 5.12 Gear Sets

seckerich
12-08-2008, 07:32 PM
The 4.88 and the 5.12 gears are still available new. I keep seeing in threads that they are hard to find so I thought I should post this up. I have the proper gear sets for the second gen RX7 ready to install. Demand is not there for most of the Mazda shops to mess with them anymore so you can get them direct from us. These are done with the same process as the gears we have all raced for years. We can also modify the other oddball ratios if you need them.

Andy Bettencourt
12-08-2008, 09:47 PM
The 4.88 and the 5.12 gears are still available new. I keep seeing in threads that they are hard to find so I thought I should post this up. I have the proper gear sets for the second gen RX7 ready to install. Demand is not there for most of the Mazda shops to mess with them anymore so you can get them direct from us. These are done with the same process as the gears we have all raced for years. We can also modify the other oddball ratios if you need them.

You have the lengthened pinions for 2nd gen cars?

seckerich
12-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Yes Andy. I keep at least a 4.88 and a 5.12 on the shelf all the time. I don't want to use this forum for my personal advertising so send me a PM if you need a source. Just wanted Mazda racers to know they are readily available.