PDA

View Full Version : TeamDI Pro IT In Car Videos - Share With Us!

Robert Zecca
11-05-2008, 07:56 PM
We're gathering up videos from this season to show everyone, and we'd love to see everyone's videos!

In car, track side, in the paddock, at the after party, anything you have, post it up!

Youtube and Vimeo are great, or if its on your own website that works too.

If you need video hosted, please contact Steve AT teamdi DOT com. He can help you get your videos online to share with everyone.

Thanks for your support!

benspeed
11-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Will do, Bob. I have some in car video that's on Google Video that I can link up.

Here's the all time media idea of the night - we must all get the same windshield stickers for the tops of the windshields of the participants.

That way everybody is running the series sponsorship and we look "Pro".

Not to mention pictures of the cars in action will look very cool.

Hey drivers, would you run stickers on the windshield??

raffaelli
11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Hey drivers, would you run stickers on the windshield??

:happy204:

Steve @ TeamDI.com
11-11-2008, 11:27 AM
We're way ahead of you. Windshield banners have already been designed and are ready for production :)

We also will have a full sponsor decal "package" that will be one single decal, so you just stick one thing on the door/panel.

Thanks!
Steven

benspeed
11-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Go Steve - you da man!

Not sure where I can post a video to the site - how can I do that?

Cheers,

Ben

Steve @ TeamDI.com
11-12-2008, 01:51 PM
:)

http://www.proitseries.com/content/view/36/2/1/5/

benspeed
11-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Cool - you got me in there - thanks!

rthiele
11-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Completely support the idea of a "Corporate Design" to make it easier to identify the series and look more professional. However we need to manage conflicts e.g. Hankook Contingency Program, which occupies the windshield banner. Bob is aware of the issue and I am sure we can find a way.

Robert Zecca
11-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Dear Robert,

Yes we have time and will work this out. Maybe we could do something on bumpers. Not many participants have this problem only 5-8. We will work on this.

Thanks
Bob