PDA

View Full Version : SCCA Kudos

backformore
11-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I know that it is considered poor form to post something nice about the SCCA staff/mgmt, but I've just had to interact with the membership folks and every time I do I have a great experience. They are polite and helpful and I hang up having accomplished what I had hoped and in a good mood.

So, kudos to the staff at the SCCA office.

erlrich
11-04-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't see why that would be considered poor form. I've always had good experiences when I've had to call and speak with the staff about membership or license problems/questions. And John Bauer was extremely helpful when I emailed him with a question about VTS sheets for a car I was looking into.

I may be wrong, but I think many (most) of the issues people have are with with those a little higher up the food chain.

Now those damn ITAC guys...that's a whole other story :D

raffaelli
11-04-2008, 04:28 PM
I had a big problem with some paperwork near the deadline for the NHMS School. The main office was all over it as soon as I called them. Resolved, no issue. I have had nothing but good results and pleasant conversations with the main office.

joeg
11-04-2008, 04:54 PM
They are absolutely great folks!

dickita15
11-04-2008, 06:46 PM
It is not bad form here, that is the Prod board.

Mike Guenther
11-05-2008, 12:36 AM
I couldn't agree more. From our local CFR officers, staff and workers to the national staff, I have never had a disappointing engagement:happy204:

These people are the ones who make this the greatest club on the planet. The skills, hard work and professionalism demonstrated by the SCCA staff, our dedicated workers and the club leadership is second to none.

I take this opportunity to thank each one of you for all the work you do to give us a great club and some fantastic opportunities and memories.:smilie_pokal: You are awesome.http://72.167.111.130/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Thank you!!!

Chris Wire
11-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Only ever dealt with membership, and they've always been top notch!