PDA

View Full Version : Winter Indoor Go Kart race league

ronin12
10-31-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Guys now that the season is over and everyone is getting ready to begin prepare for next season I wanted to offer some help with keeping your driving skills sharp. Starting the 2nd week of January OnTrack karting will be starting it's winter race league. We hope to have 4 divisions based on weight to keep it fair with 10 drivers per div. Qualifying will be Nascar style single kart hot lap style with 30(?-are 25 now trying to bump up) lap features. Registration is $60.00 with a $40.00(prices are tentative) weekly fee and a 9 week schedule one race drop. Week 10 would be the top 3 in points from each division racing against each other with kart selection being a blind draw. Prices include the qualifying, racing and the season end pizza party along with trophy's. i am trying to get some companies to make some donations for prizes, don't know if it will pan out though. This is the rough draft of it, but I wanted to throw it out there to see if there is any interest. Maybe Driving Impressions would like to donate a gift cert.?:D

RacerBill
10-31-2008, 01:39 PM
Dang! Too bad Skybus went belly up! I'd be flyin' in to Newburg every week!!!!

sciroccohp
10-31-2008, 01:43 PM
is this the place in wallingford? what night are we talking about?

ronin12
11-01-2008, 05:15 PM
yes it is located in wallingford right off rt 15. Some may remember us from the tech session in the spring. The league would be held wednesday nights.

ronin12
12-01-2008, 05:12 PM
winter race league will be starting January 7th and run through February 25th. This is held on wednesday nights, depending on the number of divisions qualifying starts around 7:00 p.m.