PDA

View Full Version : TeamDI Pro-IT Series - Final Points

dtanthon
10-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Check www.NJRRS.com (http://www.NJRRS.com) for the final points. If you see something that needs to be fixed email me at [email protected] and I'll correct it if need be.

Checks for rounds 5 & 6 as well as year end will be mailed once the audit is complete. Figure a couple of weeks for that (after Thanksgiving).

Thanks again to Bob (and Steve) at Driving Impressions for making our first year a success, we look forward to many, many more exciting seasons!

Feel free to provide coment on how we can make this better for 2009 as well.

Thanks,
Darrell
[email protected]
Jersey Racing Board (JRB)
NARRC Committee
#27 ITS

tony senese
10-22-2008, 12:15 PM
D.A. You the man!!! Thanks for being so efficient!:D:happy204:

I am looking forward to next year!:p

robits325is
10-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks to Bob, Darrell & Terry for putting together a terrific first season with Pro-IT. I appreciate all of the work and I look forward to next season. The events were great and 2009 is going to be even better. Great Job!

benspeed
10-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Way to go Bob, Darrell, Steve, Terry and the whole crew for putting on a tremendous series - let's make sure we keep building on this year's success.

I had more fun doing Pro IT than any other race in the last three years.

Robert Zecca
10-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey guys,

Steve is Steve Jaffe and in BMW circles is known as The Jaffster. He is now part of Driving Impressions and is the brain behind the scenes creating the website, the podium and ideas that will help Pro It move forward. I am sure next season he will be present at our events and you will get to meet Steve in person. Either way if you call for any reason you will get a chance to speak to Steve and thank him for his efforts because between Steve and I we are spending over 20 hours a week working on this project to give you one of the best series in the US for amateur racers.

This past weekend one of you stated it best when speaking about our series: "Professional feel....amauteur fun". We are committed to bringing you the best next year.

THANK YOU JAFFSTER!

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
www.teamdi.com
1-800-275-4667

DMaynard
10-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Just want to thank everyone for a great first season of Pro IT. Looking forward to running the series next season.

lawtonglenn
10-22-2008, 10:44 PM
_
I would like to add my thanks and congrats to Bob, Darrell
and the rest of the team, for an excellent, well run,
exciting, and fun inaugural season...I look forward
to even greater things for PRO-IT in 2009 and beyond.

Thanks!

Steve @ TeamDI.com
10-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey guys,

Steve is Steve Jaffe and in BMW circles is known as The Jaffster. He is now part of Driving Impressions and is the brain behind the scenes creating the website, the podium and ideas that will help Pro It move forward. I am sure next season he will be present at our events and you will get to meet Steve in person. Either way if you call for any reason you will get a chance to speak to Steve and thank him for his efforts because between Steve and I we are spending over 20 hours a week working on this project to give you one of the best series in the US for amateur racers.

This past weekend one of you stated it best when speaking about our series: "Professional feel....amauteur fun". We are committed to bringing you the best next year.

THANK YOU JAFFSTER!

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
1-800-275-4667

Thanks Bob, much appreciated. See you guys soon! Just a bit hectic this season, tough to make it to the races. Hopefully next year I'll have my E46 done to bring to some events, and maybe run in ITE.

Thanks again everyone...I've got some really slick ideas in the works with Bob and some new sponsors to really bring this series to the full professional feel...and as quoted before, amateur fun :)

Get ready for the new ProIT site, we're getting together some great features, and content to keep you guys busy in your free time when not racing...

Regards,
Steve @ TeamDI

P.S. If anyone wants to check out the E46 I'm designing/building, go to JAFFSTER.com