PDA

View Full Version : Mahoning Valley Autumn Classic @ Nelson Ledges

ITA_honda
10-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Hey guys:
I was at Nelson Ledges this past weekend for the Autumn Classic hosted by Mahoning Valley Region. What a great weekend for the middle of October! Couldnt have asked for better weather. Even though it was only like 37 degrees when ITA went out for the qualifying sessions. BUT I finished 3rd both days.:026:

Well thats the last weekend for me for the season...this means winter is coming quick! :( :blink:

How did everyone else do that attended?

Greg Vandersluis
ITA Honda Civic
NeOhio Region

RedMisted
10-20-2008, 03:34 PM
I finished second in ITR both days. Of course, there were only two ITR cars! But I started in the lead on Sun. and held off Marty in the black ITR Porsche 944S for the first 5-6 laps. I probably could have held him off for the whole 20-lap race, but since he clearly had a faster car, I didn't want to be a pain in the ass. I pointed him by as we came off Turn 13 and proceeded to go hot-lapping, as we only had 8 cars in our race group and I had the midfield all to myself.

Now, if it had been the last few laps of the race....:D

Bryan KF8G
10-23-2008, 12:15 AM
Hey Chris, you need to set up an e-bay account to sell those "PLN" bumper stickers you had last weekend. You'd make a mint.

And great racing weekend to all!!!. I missed Saturday and drove the pacecar Sunday so I really didn't get to see much. But I kept track as best I could from the pitlane.