PDA

View Full Version : Parts Transport, GA to NH

Dave Patten
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
I need help transporting a Winters Mini Quickchange from Cumming, GA (about 35 miles from Road Atlanta) to Dunbarton, NH. It will need to be picked up at PFM Engineering in Cummings. I would be willing to pick it up from your location within a 4-6 hours drive from Dunbarton, NH. The closer to me the more gas money I can offer.

Anyone from the NE making a trip to Road Atlanta that would be wlling to make the pick up for me, give me a shout. It could be worth a few gas (diesel) dollars for you.

Dave Patten
[email protected]

lateapex911
10-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what IS that?

I might have some space on the return from the ARRCs, but that's not until November, and I am in the Bridgeport area, about 3 hours from NHIS.

dickita15
10-14-2008, 05:18 PM
If Jake can get it to New England I will be up your way Dave on Nov 20th. Maybe I can hook up with Jake and do the final leg.

CRallo
10-14-2008, 08:06 PM
If Jake can get it to New England I will be up your way Dave on Nov 20th. Maybe I can hook up with Jake and do the final leg.

now that is team work!!:happy204::smilie_pokal::026:

Dave Patten
11-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Jake Gulick and Dick Patullo, you guys are the greatest!!

I want to publicly thank :happy204: the two of you for getting my newly purchased quick change from Georgia to New Hampshire for me.

The journey:eclipsee_steering: started with Jake meeting the seller at Road Atlanta during the ARRC event. Jake brought the rear end home with him to Connecticut. Dick met-up with Jake on a parts exchange and brought the rear end to his home in Massachusetts. Last Saturday I caught up with Dick at get together in NH and took possession of the quick change then.

Guys, I want to thank you for taking the extra effort to help me out. I owe both of you big for doing this. Thank you so much. :OLA:

Dave Patten, former ITC driver.
Dunbarton, NH

Greg Amy
11-24-2008, 09:39 AM
Jake Gulick and Dick Patullo, you guys are the greatest!!
The Improved Touring Express wins again!

Andy Bettencourt
11-24-2008, 09:57 AM
The Improved Touring Express wins again!

The real "ITE" !!

lateapex911
11-24-2008, 02:11 PM
My "ITE" service delivered, on this trip to or from RA,:

12 tires (Which were used to run in ITB, and will see GRM Challenge use)
A BMW hardtop (Z3) (Finally ended up in NC, after being purchased by Ricky T on ebay from a guy a block from my house!)
A 3000 watt Honda generator (the quiet kind)
TWO Honda gyros.(so Greg Amy can crash something other than Billiell's car!)
A quick change rear axle. (So Dave can finish more races. ;))
and maybe some other stuff I've forgotten about!

Thanks to SOMEbody, who reminded me of the Gyros, ...Nearly forgot those things!

And thanks to Dick Patullo, who loaned me a drivers seat so i could fulfill the wish of a friend of mine who's always wanted to be in a race car on a race track, and the use of his wheels so I could lay down a respectable qualifying lap.

Now, if anyone can bring a rotary engine and transmission east for me for Ohio, I'd be willing to help with expenses!