PDA

View Full Version : VIR Run Groups -- THANK YOU NCR!

JeffYoung
10-13-2008, 08:48 PM
ITS is back in Group 7 with the other IT cars. Thanks to NC Region for listening to our concerns! Those of us who race at VIR regularly know these guys are the best and the proved it again........

Ron Earp
10-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Just got word about that too - NCR Region is awesome!! Thanks to all the NCR folks that listened to the concerns and made this happen.

Ron

Bryan88
10-14-2008, 06:57 PM
I got the email as well......

That is great news !!

iambhooper
10-18-2008, 08:15 AM
not that i care what is on the track with me, but what will moving you guys to group seven cost me in track time? the difference in lap times are worth what, 1, maybe 2 laps on the track? that makes my race that much shorter, and therefore more expensive.

16 out of 42 entry's are ITS cars now in group 7 (i'm glad to see at least one class as a large number of entries... not named SM), versus 3 out of 43 in the CCPS event.

GKR_17
10-18-2008, 11:09 PM
How about 93 cars in the ECR!

JeffYoung
10-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Hoop, moving us to Group 7 will cost you nothing in track time. ITR was already in your group.

not that i care what is on the track with me, but what will moving you guys to group seven cost me in track time? the difference in lap times are worth what, 1, maybe 2 laps on the track? that makes my race that much shorter, and therefore more expensive.

16 out of 42 entry's are ITS cars now in group 7 (i'm glad to see at least one class as a large number of entries... not named SM), versus 3 out of 43 in the CCPS event.

iambhooper
10-19-2008, 09:26 AM
How about 93 cars in the ECR!

car counts don't bother me. i've run plenty of ecr's at VIR. in fact, i have an offer to codrive in someones SRF on saturday.

Jeff, thanks for pointing out the obvious... i totally missed the fact ITR was in group 7 this weekend.

GKR_17
10-19-2008, 09:48 AM
car counts don't bother me. i've run plenty of ecr's at VIR. in fact, i have an offer to codrive in someones SRF on saturday.

Jeff, thanks for pointing out the obvious... i totally missed the fact ITR was in group 7 this weekend.

bother? 93 cars is great, I just wish more were ITR.