PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in New Hampshire...

CRallo
10-07-2008, 08:55 AM
I was at a SCDA trackday instructing at NHMS yesterday...

event went very well but the real excitement came after! I got about 10 miles down the road and the differntial in my Saturn literally exploded!! there are holes in the case and everything:eek: not to mention the car won't move:(

It was late when I finally got on the road, so I spent the night and now am in the process of figuring out what the hell to do...

THE FACTS:
stuck right in Concord, NH
no AAA
the car ain't worth much, but it's all I got
don't hardly know anyone up here and those that I do are not answering the phone
was supposed to be at work this morning and am supposed to work all week
need to get back to southwestern CT
don't know how to ask for favors or help

killing some time while I'm waiting for calls back and researching info to help my ass out online...

feel free to point and laugh!! lol
or offer comments, advice or assistance of any sort

thanks!
Chris Rallo

getting to a computer will likely be hard for me today... If you can help me out please call me at: seven E backwards IV-578-5649

Tkczecheredflag
10-07-2008, 11:38 AM
I was at a SCDA trackday instructing at NHMS yesterday...

event went very well but the real excitement came after! I got about 10 miles down the road and the differntial in my Saturn literally exploded!! there are holes in the case and everything:eek: not to mention the car won't move:(

It was late when I finally got on the road, so I spent the night and now am in the process of figuring out what the hell to do...

THE FACTS:
stuck right in Concord, NH
no AAA
the car ain't worth much, but it's all I got
don't hardly know anyone up here and those that I do are not answering the phone
was supposed to be at work this morning and am supposed to work all week
need to get back to southwestern CT
don't know how to ask for favors or help

killing some time while I'm waiting for calls back and researching info to help my ass out online...

feel free to point and laugh!! lol
or offer comments, advice or assistance of any sort

thanks!
Chris Rallo

getting to a computer will likely be hard for me today... If you can help me out please call me at: 734-578-5649

Chris - I can't free up my truck but I can free up my open trailer. If someone can get the trailer to you - you're welcome to use it.

tim 203-240-1901

CRallo
10-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Thanks Tim, you are the man!! I am in the process of figuring out the truck situation...

update: got the car towed back to the track, funny usually they get towed away from the track... They are letting me keep it in a garage in case I need to work on it there.

I am now (edit: back in CT) gathering parts and working to get my hands on a truck to use...

thanks to all who called!! :smilie_pokal:

RSTPerformance
10-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Chris-

I have been gone (my brother just got married) but I went onli e tonight and saw your were having trouble... I live in downtown concord and we have a guest room anytime someone needs it (free), just call!!! I may have transportation you could use also... Call me anytime (up late and early) 603-738-6686.

Raymond

gran racing
10-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Ah, finally got your phone number again Ray. I did say that I lost phone numbers on my cell phone message. LOL

Chris, if it's closer for you, you're also more than welcome to borrow my trailer as well (Newington, CT).