PDA

View Full Version : 3 Races for the price of one!! $290

Robert Zecca
10-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Cmon Guys
Go to www.nescca.com (http://www.nescca.com/) and sign up for the NNJR regional at NJMP on Oct 17-19th. We are giving you 3 regional races for $290 at a first class facility. On top of this we will be raffling off to both driver and workers, Liquid Glass car care products, MPT products, Tifosi Sunglasses, Hawk brake pad coupons, Ate Blue brake fluid, gloves, shoes and much more from Driving Impressions. Get to end the year with plenty of track time and fun.

While you are at it sign up for the last PRO IT events of the season and get a chance to win the RZ2 helmet from ZAMP or MOMO Rookie suit. We will be debuting our new logo for 2009, winshield banner and ?????

YOU ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS LEFT!!

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
NNJR Secretary

rsx858
10-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Make no mistake everyone, the lightning circuit is EXCELLENT. If you have not raced on it yet, get out to this event. not only is it the best deal in club racing history, its at the newest and finest facility around.

moto62
10-01-2008, 11:30 PM
If y'all can keep the rains away, I'm in. :D

chewy8000
10-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Man I would love to come up for this, but my tires are done and I have a renter a week after the race at the WDCR driver school.

A- no money for tires

B- risk of something going wrong mechanicaly or packing the car.

My renter wouldn't be very happy if something happened the week before his school, he's been preparing for a long time.