PDA

View Full Version : ITTC points update

TAC
09-06-2008, 04:50 PM
To everyone participating in the I.T. Triple Crown. Points per individual race in the series can be found at:http://www.cincyscca.com/ITTCPPR.pdf Overall points standing is at http://www.cincyscca.com/ITTCpoa.pdf Both of these sites are links from www.cincyscca.com We will hopefully be posting it on this forum soon.

Thanks,

Todd Cholmondeley
ITTC points keeper

Tom Sprecher
ITTC Administrator

tom_sprecher
09-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I would like to post them here but the .pdf files are each just under 75k and with the 19.5k limit on attachments of that type I can not figure out how to make it happen. Does photobucket suppport .pdf?

TAC
10-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Here is the current top 5 for each Class involved in the ITTC. The top 5 will change once I get the Info in from the regions running in California. I don't think any of the left coasters will be making the trip to the ARRC though.

Todd

ITA

MARRS Aj Nealey 41
GLDiv Kevin Ruck 39
NARRC Joseph Diminno 38
GLDiv Matt Downing 31
Robert Moser 27

ITB

CEN-Div Aaron Stehly 39
CEN-Div Chris Schaafsma 38
NARRC Beran Peter 36
GLDiv James Heckman 36
SFRegion Matt Rosmond 27

ITC

SARRC Vesa Silegren 50
GLDiv Shawn Hobbs 40
GLDiv Bill Shearer 38
NARRC Fred White 37
GLDiv Jason Jacko 35
GLDiv Carl Holbrook 28

ITR

GLDiv Chris Dercole 39
GLDiv Christian Bernhardt 37
Allan Haggai 27
Josh Sirota 27
Ronald Pawley 20

ITS

SARRC Kip Vansteenburg 47
CEN-Div Tim Selby 35
GLDiv Dan Harding 33
Doug Makishima 27
GLDiv Keith Wise 27
GLDiv Russell White 25
David Allen 20

JoshS
10-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Here is the current top 5 for each Class involved in the ITTC. The top 5 will change once I get the Info in from the regions running in California. I don't think any of the left coasters will be making the trip to the ARRC though.

I don't think so either, but the SFR championship series had its double-points finale this past weekend. Final points should be available later this week.

924Guy
10-27-2008, 06:47 PM
You expect to have these results updated on the Cincy webpage before long?

BTW - how come no points awarded for setting a lap record? ;)

Ah, too bad the Waterford Hills Championship doesn't qualify... :(

TAC
10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
You expect to have these results updated on the Cincy webpage before long?

BTW - how come no points awarded for setting a lap record? ;)

Ah, too bad the Waterford Hills Championship doesn't qualify... :(

Vaughn,

Yep and the I.T.SPEC*tacular doesn't qualify as a Great Lakes champ series event because we don't run all the classes. I'm glad your planning on coming down to the ARRC though.

Yes I'll have th totals up on the Cincy web page soon.

924Guy
10-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Vaughn,

Yep and the I.T.SPEC*tacular doesn't qualify as a Great Lakes champ series event because we don't run all the classes. I'm glad your planning on coming down to the ARRC though.

Yes I'll have th totals up on the Cincy web page soon.

Yeah, that might make up for the lack of any local series points... ;)

Cheers!

TAC
10-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Great news! ITC competitor Vesa Silgren's company will be providing camera mounts to 1st place in each class of the ITTC. In addition Tom Sprecher has landed a deal to provide each class winner with a new video camera. Alas, I didn't get the company name but promise to have it tomorrow.

Oh yeah and the trophies are ordered too!

Todd

924Guy
10-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Wow, cool!

Looks like Schaafsma has the position to take the ITB title, assuming a good showing at the ARRC - which I expect!!!

shwah
10-31-2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but it seems a bit premature to me. I fully expect the guys bracketing me to show up, whether they are on the entry list today or not. Hopefully I can be a quick study of the new to me track as well.

924Guy
10-31-2008, 09:56 AM
You may, but they're rather running out of time! ;)

rabbidmk1
11-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Atlanta looks like it would be a lot of fun to go to :D

TAC
11-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Aaron,

Glad your planning on making it. I've forwarded the points standings to our webmaster now that I have the SF region totals. The cameras for first place are being provided by
GoPro camera supplies.

TAC
11-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Here's your winners folks! :smilie_pokal:

Each 1st place received a GoPro "Hero" Model Camera + Trophy. Thanks to GoPro for their support!

Each 2nd place received a Camera mount from SVTECH + Trophy. Thanks to Vesa Silegren for the Contingency support!

Each 3rd place received a Trophy.

ITA

1st place Kevin Ruck
2nd place A.J. Nealey

ITB

1st place Aaron Stehly ( Your sponsor is bringing your goodies back)
2nd place Chris Schaafsma

ITC

1st place Vesa Silegren
2nd place Fred White ( Jake Gulick is bringing your goodies back)

ITS

1st place Kip Vansteenburg
2nd place Tim Selby
3rd place Russell White

ITR

No takers this year.

If you did not receive your trophies please contact me and I'll make sure to get them to you.

Thanks to Kevin Ruck, Andy Bettencourt, Bowie Grey, Bill Stevens, Bill Denton, Josh Sirota, Tom Sprecher, Chris Schaafsma and Butch Kummer for all the help.

Todd

Knestis
11-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Are the points totals listed somewhere for the rest of the positions?

K

TAC
11-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I have the info just need to get it out. Probably do it tomorrow since I'm off for Veteran's day.

TAC
11-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Final points totals can be found at http://www.cincyscca.com/ITTCpoa.pdf

Todd

IPRESS
11-13-2008, 08:05 PM
This is so new I was not up on it so this may be a dumb question, but to qualify for points what do you have to do?
I didn't notice anybody from MidDiv and we have two series for IT cars. MidAm was listed but the IT Tour is a seperate series that includes the full IT field.
Albin wasn't listed so if he didn't make the list I am sure the rest of the MidDiv is SOL.
The idea is great and I am probably at fault for not knowing more about it.

TAC
11-15-2008, 04:08 PM
This is so new I was not up on it so this may be a dumb question, but to qualify for points what do you have to do?
I didn't notice anybody from MidDiv and we have two series for IT cars. MidAm was listed but the IT Tour is a seperate series that includes the full IT field.
Albin wasn't listed so if he didn't make the list I am sure the rest of the MidDiv is SOL.
The idea is great and I am probably at fault for not knowing more about it.

Mac,

I think maybe we contacted you about being the MidDiv rep. Bill Denton took on the post but has declined to continue in 2009. The ITTC is based on gaining points in one of two ways.

1. Race in the three major race weekends listed. The I.T. west at Thunderhill, I.T.SPEC*tacular at Mid Ohio and the ARRC at Road Atlanta.

2. Race in either the I.T.WEST or the I.T.SPEC*tacular, your divisional series, and the ARRC.

We did have participation but it was minimal, I think in part because we didn't get the rules set until March/April. Rules will probably stay the same for 2009. We really haven't had an in depth discussion yet on the program but I hope that we can continue to make this grow.

Current racers on the advisory board

Kevin Ruck and Bill Stevens ( GLDiv.)
Bowie Gray.........................( SEDiv.)
Andy Bettencourt.................( NEDiv)
Chris Schaafsma.................(CenDiv)
????????????????..................( MidDiv)
????????????????..................(SowDiv)
Josh Sirota.........................( SanFran. Region)

Tom Sprecher....................Administrator
Todd Cholmondeley............Points Keeper
Butch Kummer................... Always helpful with observations

IPRESS
11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Yes you are right about being asked to be a rep. I was not sure at the time exactly what my plans for racing would be. Lots of better committte folks around then me anyway. I just figured Bill would have mentioned the two series in MidDiv although maybe he considered the MidAM a better one to go with for points. Last year it was the opposite ar the MidAm had some points weekend races canceled. IT Tour had a stronger schedule.
I would suggest Travis (tnord) for Midwest rep.
Southwest I don't have a clue.
I am going to make a National run next year, but the following year I expect to be back in good ol IT.
I think the Triple Crown is great and any kinks will get worked out. You guys should contact Mike Asselta with SAFERACER and offer them a chance at some sponsorship.

tnord
11-19-2008, 02:47 PM
umm......so what would i need to do if i were to throw my name in the hat?

TAC
11-19-2008, 06:17 PM
umm......so what would i need to do if i were to throw my name in the hat?

Its not a tough job. Discuss the rules via e-mail with the rest of the advisory committee, most of which happens during the winter months. Talk up the ITTC amongst the MidDiv. drivers. And if your budget allows... participate in the series. We hope to keep up the momentum in 2009 and hope you can join us. If interested PM me or Butch or one of the other guys with your contact info.

Todd

tom_sprecher
11-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Does anyone have the phone # or email for the following guys?

ITS

1st place Kip Vansteenburg
2nd place Tim Selby
3rd place Russell White

Please let me know or pass it on that I am trying to ship their prizes and trophies.

Eagle7
11-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Russell is GT240sx on this forum. Try a PM.

R2 Racing
11-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Tom,
Both Tim (can't remember his user name) and Russell (GT240sx as Marty said) are on this board, but may only keep on eye on the Great Lakes forum. Maybe post a "Paging Russell White and Tim Selby" thread in there. If you don't get it figured out by spring, I'll most likely see them at one of the May events so I could get it to them.

tom_sprecher
11-21-2008, 04:22 PM
I got Russell's email and requested his address. Two left.

924Guy
11-21-2008, 06:00 PM
I'll see if I can hunt down Kip, we've corresponded in the past IIRC...