PDA

View Full Version : Tech

shwah
06-24-2008, 06:48 PM
OK. So what can we expect to see in tech to help assure that this is a top level event, with top level legal competition?

I know there was some discussion earlier in the year, but don't know where we ended up, especially if it involves having appropriate tools on hand.

heads off?
throttle bodies?
cams?
etc?

R2 Racing
06-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Before anyone responds, read up....

http://www.improvedtouring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23248

tom91ita
06-24-2008, 10:11 PM
i will be mostly interested in what tech will be needed to get on track saturday a.m..

i will have the annual done but will be arriving late friday night. i may miss the first session for the sake of logbook and suit review, etc.

an "express" line for the first couple of groups might be nice. i see the supps say there will be an "express" tech but it is only friday evening.

shwah
06-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Before anyone responds, read up....

http://www.improvedtouring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23248

Thank you for the memory boost.:happy204:

TAC
06-25-2008, 06:52 AM
From the published supps.

Tech Inspection :

A. Express Tech on Friday evening only; there will be a window at registration for Tech. After you have registered, if your logbook shows no outstanding items ( accident damage), and a current annual tech , you are eligible for Express Tech. Bring your vehicle logbook and your completed tech sheet to the Tech window to obtain your sticker. Bring your helmet if you do not have a current Club Racing sticker.

B. Scales will be available during Tech Inspection hours and other times by appointment.

TAC
06-25-2008, 06:54 AM
i will be mostly interested in what tech will be needed to get on track saturday a.m..

i will have the annual done but will be arriving late friday night. i may miss the first session for the sake of logbook and suit review, etc.

an "express" line for the first couple of groups might be nice. i see the supps say there will be an "express" tech but it is only friday evening.

Hmmm....I'll ask the Chief of Tech. if that's possible.

Todd

TAC
07-07-2008, 07:08 AM
The answer to the question is.... There will be no express tech Saturday morning. Come to the tech shed as usual. Tech will be open from 6:00 pm till 9:30 pm Friday night and will be open from 7:30 am till 11:00 am Saturday.