PDA

View Full Version : HyperFest

CRallo
06-18-2008, 06:33 PM
anyone going?

EV
06-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Yup. Will be there working a safety truck.

Zephyr
06-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I went and as always it was a great weekend of racing. Had two really good races in H5. No one did anything too stupid in the race group I was out in. The Honda Challenge Kegger was really good this year.

CRallo
07-01-2008, 01:06 PM
I had no responsibilities to the event whatsoever and it was a good feeling :)

I just went to watch, learn and enjoy the party...

haha my only reponsibility was introducing my lovely tall blonde (and smart lol)guest to the world of motorsports and she loved it!! :cool:

adrenaline packed weekend!! I've never gotten that much of a rush out of a show I wasn't in...

count me in for next year!

thanks Matt for talking me into going :)

JamesB
07-01-2008, 01:47 PM
It was fun and exhausting. At least I took the win at the rollover contest, EV had to show how its done properly. :) And yes, the landing off the nose of the car was a little hard, I did knock my melon around a little bit. I was not injured, no concussion, nor was I sore the following day or week. I even raced this past weekend.

gran racing
07-01-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't suppose you have in-car video of that, do you? I went down there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed watching the rollover contest!

JamesB
07-01-2008, 03:54 PM
No, I was not willing to subject my camera to that. Its already starting to show signs of racing fatigue as the electronic stabilization doesn't always keep things from shaking.

CRallo
07-01-2008, 05:28 PM
there is some footage of it on you tube and what not...

rolled that damn Saturn five times!! now that was sweet :) I called it as the winner first thing in the morning when I saw it :smilie_pokal:

loved that police cruiser that kept going and going though lol