PDA

View Full Version : A Sedan (future ITR v8) Mustang for sale

trd77
06-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Check out the mustang for sale at asedan.com. Solid, past runoffs car, very dependable. Can not race a v8 for less.

Knestis
06-16-2008, 09:05 AM
If it's built to anything like the extent of AS rules, it won't be legal in its current trim, even if the V8 ITR initiative makes it through the ongoing approval process.

I'm hypersensitive to this issue because one of the objections we've had raised is that ITR Mustangs and Camaros will be as fast as current AS cars, which seems highly unlikely given the allowances in the AS rules NOT available in IT.

It's unhelpful to throw gasoline on this fire...

K

Ron Earp
06-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Well said, I was just contemplating a post of Kirk's nature. Wouldn't be much at all left on that AS car that could be used for IT racing, the rules are worlds apart.

Ron

JeffYoung
06-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Kirk, congratulations on another win at Summit. Pablo Azule is a well oiled machine.

To the extent you can, where do things stand on the V8s in ITR? At one point you indicated you might need VTS sheets from Ron and I, and we are willing to do that.

If you can't discuss at this point in time, no problem, and thanks again to you guys for your efforts on this.

dj10
06-16-2008, 01:02 PM
If it's built to anything like the extent of AS rules, it won't be legal in its current trim, even if the V8 ITR initiative makes it through the ongoing approval process.

I'm hypersensitive to this issue because one of the objections we've had raised is that ITR Mustangs and Camaros will be as fast as current AS cars, which seems highly unlikely given the allowances in the AS rules NOT available in IT.

It's unhelpful to throw gasoline on this fire...

K

LOL! he's pulling your chain.:happy204:

trd77
06-16-2008, 06:26 PM
I must admit I mentioned the "ITR v8" in a joking manner because I know it has been a heated topic. The car is a true A Sedan car and has done well in the south. It a good car with a fresh motor. All kidding a side, you could not race a A sedan turn key car any cheaper. If anyone has interest they should look at it.