PDA

View Full Version : NARRC points posted

dominojd
06-04-2008, 03:43 AM
http://www.NARRC.com

I noticed one error. Everyone was given a 500 point bonus instead of 300 for 5 starts. I guess it really doesn't matter, just something i picked up on.

Tkczecheredflag
06-04-2008, 06:21 AM
What about that "Dark Horse" from the Black Forest in ITA - Nice Job Rob B!

My apologies - my early calculations did not have you on my radar screen.

Keep peddlin' Doc Bro.

Tkczecheredflag
06-04-2008, 06:24 AM
http://www.NARRC.com

I noticed one error. Everyone was given a 500 point bonus instead of 300 for 5 starts. I guess it really doesn't matter, just something i picked up on.

It does change things a little for the drivers hoping for that 5th start. I believe it shuffles a couple of "A" drivers.

dtanthon
06-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Andy sent an email to the NARRC webmaster and that was passed along to the NARRC points keeper.

Please send an email or call if you see a problem with the points.

Thanks,
Darrell
NARRC Committee
NARRC Webmaster
Wanna-be IT driver
and a mess of other things.....

PS - Thanks Andy for letting us know, you are a true drivers advocate!

Greg Amy
06-04-2008, 09:15 AM
And what's neat-o in ITA is that once Timmy and Jeffy get the bonus for 5 races - a given - it'll be a much-o close-o battle for top dog. As in, just one race/DNF difference...but still DiMinno's to throw away, which he's not-only-recently shown a penchant to do...

Unfortunately, ITS doesn't look so exciting; it's fairly obvious Jeff Harding will score max points and walk the field this year. But look at the run for P2! Had I competed at NHIS in ITS - instead of DP - we'd be right there scruffing for that coveted position <wink>...consistency will be the key to winning the 2008 ITS silver medal, as no one yet is showing that needed trait (except for Harding)...

And ITB? Another good race. Lots of swapping wins, no one dominant dog in that fight. We'll see a good half-dozen fighters in the ring after Pocono, once those 500 points kick in.

And then there's Beetlebaum! ;) ITC has a lot of potential this year, but it's hard to get a full field to show up at the same time! Six drivers with points, NO ONE with a 500-points-to-show bonus. I gotta wonder what would happen if a couple of guys got serious and decided to show up to all of the remaining events...would it be a cakewalk, or would others follow suit and make it a real race? I shoulda bought that ITC Rabbit...hey, just sayin'...

Shapin' up to be a good year.

Marianne
06-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey i just wanted to give everyone more points! Seriously it is jsut a recalculation. Do you want it reposted before the next event?

Points keeper typing impaired.

JLawton
06-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey i just wanted to give everyone more points! Seriously it is jsut a recalculation. Do you want it reposted before the next event?

Points keeper typing impaired.

No need to repost, just leave me with a few extra points :023:

And i'd rather be typing impaired than mentally impaired like the rest of us!!!