PDA

View Full Version : Possible double enduro at Roebling Road??

krysdean
06-03-2008, 10:03 AM
There is a possibility for a double ECR at Roebling Road in September, with the Florida drivers losing ECR's because of the Moroso revamp, this might be a chance to make a couple up. How much interest would there be? Date would probably be Sept 6/7 and would be run with Vintage and a PDX, and if there is some interest, how many drivers would be interested in instructing in the PDX?
Lets hear it.

Thanks
Krys

BTW, Nicholas Ponder, I have your Novice Permit if you want it.:shrug:

Chris Wire
06-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Sounds great, but it's too close to the Regional/Enduro at Sebring the week before. Can't do both unfortunately.

its66
06-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Krys,
Ignore him, he doesn't even have a race car....:p

Honestly, I would consider it. With fuel cost being crazy, the entry fee might be one of the factors. Any idea of a ballpark $$$$. ??

Thanks

Chris Wire
06-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Krys,
Ignore him, he doesn't even have a race car....:p

Honestly, I would consider it. With fuel cost being crazy, the entry fee might be one of the factors. Any idea of a ballpark $$$$. ??

Shut up and do some work! :024:

TWR will be debuting the S car at the Labor Day race, if not sooner. You heard it here first. :cool:

Ron
06-03-2008, 04:50 PM
We will bring a 2 car ITB team for that race.

krysdean
06-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't have a handle on the entry fee, but historically this race has been reasonable, I will check with Bucaneer Region in a few days after we get a little better guage on the acceptance for the race, As soon as they give me some idea for the cost I will let you guys know. Thanks for chiming in and talk it up to any other drivers you can, I thing this could be a good event for us.

BTW chris, you will be happy to know that SEDIV has updated its timing equipment with you in mind, I know for a fact that they bought three brand new calendars:026:

Krys.

Parrish57
06-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Calendars! Ouch!

This race sounds like the perfect opportunity for a tune up for the SIC. Count me in....

Chris Wire
06-03-2008, 07:03 PM
BTW chris, you will be happy to know that SEDIV has updated its timing equipment with you in mind, I know for a fact that they bought three brand new calendars:026:

Krys.

That's cute, but the rest of SEDiv will be unhappy to hear that I hAveN'T LoZt mY MAd SkiLLz YO! I stiLL bE BuLLiTT fazt BOYEEEEEEZ!

krysdean
06-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Chris, glad you can take a joke, (you DID take it as a joke didn't you????) Glad you will be there.

This could be a great event, and if we show well enough, maybe it could become a regular thing.

Krys:happy204:

Cobrar05
06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
If this is a Florida Region/Atlanta Region style ECR where my Mustang may compete, I would be up for ECR's at Roebling in a heartbeat.