PDA

View Full Version : Pocono July 5th, 6th

alfetta95
05-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Is this going to happen or not? NESCCA says registraion is closed. Tri-region site says it's still on.

Haven't been racing in over a year, this was the one I was shooting for.

Thanks
Todd Redmond
Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT ITB

dj10
05-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Is this going to happen or not? NESCCA says registraion is closed. Tri-region site says it's still on.

Thanks
Todd Redmond

Wow guy relax, it's probably has opened yet, too early.:)

Greg Amy
05-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Online registration usually opens 4-6 weeks in advance of the event (note almost all future events on NESCCA.ORG are not available for registration...) Given Pocono is 7 weekends away, I'm not surprised it's not yet available... - GA

alfetta95
05-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Alright. Maybe that was a little anxious. Should I unhook the trailer and get the kids out of truck?:blink:

Thanks!
Todd

dickita15
05-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Alright. Maybe that was a little anxious. Should I unhook the trailer and get the kids out of truck?:blink:

Thanks!
Todd
:happy204:

philstireservice
05-25-2008, 11:06 AM

Thanks
Todd Redmond

Hey Todd, I should be at this race too. How have you been? Haven't done a SCCA race in my EP Teg in a long time....since 2005. I will have to run SPU with it now.....but will sure be fun hangin' with the Kakashi ITA/ITS boys ( Crazy Joe, tGA, Lawton, Jeremy) they are always are very entertaining...if not very exciting...lol

See you soon !!

Phil

JLawton
05-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Now I don't see it listed at all?

philstireservice
05-29-2008, 08:57 AM
The Pocono July 5-6?

It is not available for registration yet. Not as of last night.....

dtanthon
05-29-2008, 11:59 AM
I spoke with the Triregion chairman. The final sanction approval is pending from Topeka. Look for the entry to be posted shortly. Same show as on Mother's Day weekend.

I spoke to Triregion and one change was to make Pro-IT first on Saturday AM qualifying, keep Pro-IT first race after lunch. Hopefully we can grid on the pit lane and get good photos. The best plans were made at the May event but as usual things didn't work the way I would have liked. Pro-IT checks should be available again at the Saturday night party.

Thanks,
Darrell
NNJR-RE (Hopefully driving this weekend!)
www.scca-nnjr.org (http://www.scca-nnjr.org)
www.NJRRS.com (http://www.NJRRS.com)

alfetta95
05-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey Phil,

Hope all is well with you!

The supps are up for this event. Does anyone know how the turn out was for the Driving Impressions ProIT event in May? Sounds like it could be fun. Might do it in July.

See you the there!
Todd

PS The kids are back in the truck! :026:

dtanthon
05-31-2008, 09:46 PM
Results and rules are here - http://www.njrrs.com/proit.html
Come on out.