PDA

View Full Version : BFG's vs Hoosier R6's

Bob Roth
05-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Has anybody experience with the new BFG? I am interested in comparing them to the R6 and am interested in wear and performance. Our interest is in using them on an ITR Integra Type R in endurance racing and would like your comments. tks

rsx858
05-04-2008, 01:16 AM
No personal experience here but i believe tirerack posted some kind of track testing where they claimed them to be faster than the hoosier.:rolleyes:

I hardly trust that but they might be worth a look. Suprisingly i havent seen much discussion yet about them on this board

tnord
05-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Has anybody experience with the new BFG? I am interested in comparing them to the R6 and am interested in wear and performance. Our interest is in using them on an ITR Integra Type R in endurance racing and would like your comments. tks

are they even a available in the size you guys need Bob? that set you brought to MAM was too tall wasn't it?

Bob Roth
05-04-2008, 05:47 PM
actually the 225 50 15 on a integra was fine after I took a hammer to the seam inside the front fender well. The rears touch on the inner fender edge but every honda I've ever run hits a 225 tire lightly there.