PDA

View Full Version : NNJR Pro IT Series - Who HAS THE GUTS?

benspeed
04-11-2008, 02:48 PM
As the season begins to get rolling the question is - who will be competing in the Pro IT series?
Will it be Captain Panties? Does the Mesquito have the guts? How about Crazy Joe or wreckmaster Jeff?

Do the Autotechnic guys have a plan to foil the Flatout guys AGAIN THIS YEAR??? How about RidgeSpeed from Jersey - these guys want wins!

Here's some of the info on the series: it's the best thing since the OMP Challenge but with better prizes, more races and more tracks - can I put ITE on my car and play????

Round 1
Saturday 05/10 - NNJR
Pocono, Pa
(with NNJR's Joe Deluca and Linda Gronlund Freedom Races and Enduro)

Round 2
Saturday 07/05 - Tri-Region
Pocono, Pa
(with Tri-Region double NARRC regional races)

Round 3
Saturday 08/02 - NNJR
Lime Rock, CT
(with NNJR National races)

Round 4
Saturday 08/23 - NNJR
Millville, NJ
(with NNJR regional races)

Rounds 5 & 6
Saturday&Sunday 10/18-19 - NNJR
Millville, NJ
(with Jersey Road Racing Championship (JRRC) regional races)Year End Awards Ceremony

dtanthon
04-12-2008, 01:30 PM
The August event at Lime Rock will be double points.
Come on out and set a new lap record on the new surface.

Maybe Ben will have the ITR Boxster ready? Get back into IT Ben!

The year end event at NJMP will be a double race. Look for some interesting and fun activities at NJMP. The kart track will be open during our events, can I see some extracurricular racing activities during the NJRRS events on Lightning?

How far to Atlantic City?

lateapex911
04-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Not guts here....sorry. Actually, no class to run in that the car stands a chance in... :sadbannnana:

dtanthon
04-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Jake,

IT7 runs with ITA, we modeled the NJRRS Pro-IT after what Atlanta Region does. One difference is we pay the top 10 per class in each race.
Remember this is our series, what do you want? Say if 4 IT7 drivers say they will attend each Pro-IT race and want their own class why can't we do it? We are the series, if you want something changed or improved just ask. Worst case the answer is no but this series was made to provide more track time and interesting events.

We are presenting Pro-IT this year, next year will have something new as well. But we need to make sure we have events that we want to attend. What good is throwing a party if no one shows up?

Thanks,
Darrell
www.NJRRS.com (http://www.NJRRS.com)

StephenB
04-17-2008, 10:38 AM
The year end event at NJMP will be a double race. Look for some interesting and fun activities at NJMP. The kart track will be open during our events, can I see some extracurricular racing activities during the NJRRS events on Lightning?

How far to Atlantic City?

How far is it from Atlantic City? South, North or East?

Also does anyone know if these races count in any of the Tire Manufacturer sponsorships like in Regular Regionals or Nationals?

Any other contingency sponsors signed on to this series yet?

Stephen Blethen
ITB Audi Coupe

benspeed
04-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Stephen - there are several contingency sponsors like Driving Impressions signed up - not sure about the tire companies.

The track is north of Atlantic City - from the TappanZee Bridge it's about 2.5 hours south. This is going to be a very cool series - were trying to get as many drivers involved as possible.

Cheers

StephenB
04-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi Stephen - there are several contingency sponsors like Driving Impressions signed up - not sure about the tire companies.

The track is north of Atlantic City - from the TappanZee Bridge it's about 2.5 hours south. This is going to be a very cool series - were trying to get as many drivers involved as possible.

Cheers

Do you have any idea how we can find out the details? Should I call the tire manufacturers? Also do you know if they are going to post the details on contingencies from vendors like Driving Impresions.