PDA

View Full Version : Roebling Road/Jim Stark/ITS

JeffYoung
04-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Looks like a good competitive field. Mike VS, Harold Corbin, Zsolt, myself, Ron, Jeff M., Jay M., an Olds Achieva, a 300ZX, etc. 11 cars so far, and Spillman swears he is going to bring one of those creaky old 240zs.......that would make it 12.

Who else is in? Is Kip VS coming? How about John Williams? Kent T? If those guys came that would be just about as strong as an ITS field as I have seen in the SEDiv lately.

Racing's been good this year, come on out....

Parrish57
04-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Looks like a good competitive field. Mike VS, Harold Corbin, Zsolt, myself, Ron, Jeff M., Jay M., an Olds Achieva, a 300ZX, etc. 11 cars so far, and Spillman swears he is going to bring one of those creaky old 240zs.......that would make it 12.

Who else is in? Is Kip VS coming? How about John Williams? Kent T? If those guys came that would be just about as strong as an ITS field as I have seen in the SEDiv lately.

Racing's been good this year, come on out....

Dude.... What are you doing? Why don't you just send out invites to Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Jeff Gordon, and Danica Patrick? (ok, if Danica shows up I'm in). We all know that it's going to rain cats and dogs, the fire ants are planning a troop surge, and the planets will NOT be aligned. Please, nobody else should show up.

Gary Gentry
04-08-2008, 07:40 PM
If Danica were to show up, the planets would have necessarily, by default, been aligned....never mind any rain.

racingralph
04-08-2008, 09:08 PM
yes jeff , we are planning to be there for this race with kent's car , maybe katie's also .....ralph ( head fender lizard for both)

JeffYoung
04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Excellent -- look forward to seeing you and Kent there, and Katie too hopefully.

Steve, what you ranting about dude? Is that some sort of smokescreen to avoid the real question is - are you coming or not? lol......

JeffYoung
04-11-2008, 08:35 PM
We now have 14 cars signed up, with DAvid S. promising to bring his 240z to make it 15.

On top of that, to add to the diverse mix of entrances, the silver Alfa Milano returns!

What do you think the chances are that an Alfa Milano, a Triumph TR8 and a Olds Achieva all finish two SARRC races in a weekend? lol.....

Ron Earp
04-11-2008, 09:03 PM
We all know that it's going to rain cats and dogs, the fire ants are planning a troop surge, and the planets will NOT be aligned. Please, nobody else should show up.

I don't know what you guys are smoking down there but it for sure as hell won't rain. I just invested in some cheap rain tires.

I completely agree with the fire ant surge so I'm not going now. Thanks for the warning.

Parrish57
04-11-2008, 09:06 PM
I completely agree with the fire ant surge so I'm not going now. Thanks for the warning.

Excellent........... 1 down and 14 to go... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..........

Hotshoe
04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
What do you think the chances are that an Alfa Milano, a Triumph TR8 and a Olds Achieva all finish two SARRC races in a weekend? lol.....

Can anybody say......... A snowballs chance in He!!.... lol

I don't know what you guys are smoking down there but it for sure as hell won't rain. I just invested in some cheap rain tires.

You guys know, that if you ask, I'll leave my Hoosier rain tires at home ................. NOT

Rickey

Parrish57
04-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Any news?

dspillrat
04-27-2008, 09:43 PM
Hi Steve,
I had a fun weekend! You shoulda come on down......

Ricky, V.S. Flying Mike, Thompson, fastest crowd I've seen together in a while.....How fast you say? I was able to turn a 1.21.2 something, and I finished what, 6th?? .... One, two, 7 laps don't make a winner though!!!

Was great fun to watch from behind!!!

You missed a good one man!!!!

Great, great racing.

David Spillman

JeffYoung
04-28-2008, 12:47 AM
MIke VS == 1:19 in qual
Mike VS == new track record Saturday (1:20.xx something)

Great racing up front. Lots of S cars. We had issues. Ignition, tranny, head butted my trailer, all kinds of good stuff.

David, good to see you.

rx7yoda
04-28-2008, 08:36 AM
I want to publicly apoligize to Ricky T for spinning us both out of wins in the last race on Sunday. I was getting frustrated with the pace we were running and Kip was catching us fast, so I went for an opening that wasnt there. In hind sight it was stupid and I wish I could have a do over but we know that cant happen.:(

Hotshoe
04-28-2008, 03:00 PM
I want to publicly apoligize to Ricky T for spinning us both out of wins in the last race on Sunday. I was getting frustrated with the pace we were running and Kip was catching us fast, so I went for an opening that wasnt there. In hind sight it was stupid and I wish I could have a do over but we know that cant happen.:(

.... Apology accepted............. To Me, you will always be "The Man"

.... You allowed me the time to voice my displeasure, and you took it like a man.

.... I respect that, and will gladly go door to door with you anytime.

.... Rickey T. .....

SPiFF
04-28-2008, 06:57 PM
The view from mid pack. A wheel bearing ended my race on lap 14.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4868180940101632404&hl=en

My apologies to the red/blue IT7 we came up on in T8 pretty fast.

JeffYoung
04-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Nice vid! Who is that crazy guy in the green car???

Sorry about the wheel bearing.....just normal new car stuff I would guess. Enjoyed hanging out with you. See ya at the track....

paul59
05-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Great Vid!!!, I love this stuff... Did you get hit coming out of 9 by that guy, or did you miss?
Good stuff, I can watch it all day long!!!

SPiFF
05-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks guys.

Not a mark on either car. :023: