PDA

View Full Version : Display options

keycom
03-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Every forum but one (General IT Discussion) displays as "Last thread posted" and "Descending". Works great!

How to I get this one forum to default to that setting?

Thanks!

lateapex911
03-25-2008, 07:17 PM
It's a bug. I think. Sent an email to the honcho, we'll see what happens.

keycom
03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks!

Couldn't post this message because it was too short, so I'm adding this comment so that it won't be too short so that I can still express my thanks for someone seeing that this issue gets resolved in a timely matter, though I'm not upset, just trying to save myself (and others?) some time when viewing the General Discussions forum, although if you have read this far you have wasted more time that it costs to re-edit preferences in that forum to the default to which all other forums are viewed. :p

RacerBill
03-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Dave: That's the same issue I have with the General Discussions forum. Glad to hear it's not just me.

webmaster
04-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Gents, I got no emails. Also I dont understaned the issue. Please try to be detailed in your description.

keycom
04-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Every forum but one (General IT Discussion) displays as "Last thread posted" and "Descending" (at the bottom of the page-"Display Options") by default.

How do I get the General IT Discussion forum to display by default the same way?

Currently the Gen IT Disc Forum displays as "Thread Title" and "Ascending".
I can change it each time I view it of course, but how do I get it to default to the same way the other forums display?

Thanks for the help.

webmaster
04-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Fixed. No idea why that one forum was set that way.....

lateapex911
04-08-2008, 09:10 AM
You da man!