PDA

View Full Version : Tires in MidDiv?

IPRESS
03-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Will there be any Hoosier Tire service at STL? And who will it be? Hoosier has come up with some nice Regional contingency for NASA. I was wondering if the Hoosier dealers were doing Regional contingency in the MidDiv this year?

FireballPhil
03-20-2008, 08:09 AM
Mac,
I am sure that Hoosier will be in STL but which one I honestly don't know. We had a Hoosier dealer here in Memphis last weekend for the double school and regional. All I remember is that he is from northern Indiana. If I were you, I would email the STL region to see if they have had contact with any tire dealers. The guy that came here last weekend I didn't know was coming until he was already here. But that doesn't mean that he didn't contact anyone letting them know he was coming. In the past 3 years, our registrar usually receives an email from the tire companies if they are attending the upcoming races.
And I agree with you that it would be nice if the tire companies had regional contingency awards.

Phil

tnord
03-20-2008, 09:11 AM
those same guys from Indiana attend every National race at MiDiv.

if you're looking for them to bring you tires, just call the # on the hoosier website and they will bring them.

brprok81
03-20-2008, 10:27 AM
From the St. Louis Region website

Havoc Motorsports will be at Gateway for the weekend March 29-30 for the Regional-National-IT Tour. Anyone interested in Hoosier Tires should Pre-Order their tires, so they can be assured Havoc Motorsports will have tires for them. They can Fax an order to 708-371-4180 or email to [email protected] ([email protected]) or call the shop at 815-476-4180.

IPRESS
03-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Does anyone know if the same contingency deal as last year will be going on in 08?

Gary L
03-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Mac - Are you saying there was a Hoosier contingency for Midiv IT Tour races during 2007? If they had one, I screwed up!

IPRESS
03-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Gary,
At the Topeka DBL REG race (I think it was in June or July) the Hoosier guy gave me a sheet that said if you bought your tires from the suppliers on the list in Mid Div that you could get some sort of free tire/ tires. By then I had enough I had bought in Ft. Worth to make the season so I didn't use it. Was planning on trying to do it this year, but have not seen anything about it.

IPRESS
03-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Here is the Hoosier contact info: 574-936-8344 or email [email protected] ([email protected]).

tnord
03-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Gary,
At the Topeka DBL REG race (I think it was in June or July) the Hoosier guy gave me a sheet that said if you bought your tires from the suppliers on the list in Mid Div that you could get some sort of free tire/ tires. By then I had enough I had bought in Ft. Worth to make the season so I didn't use it. Was planning on trying to do it this year, but have not seen anything about it.

i think it used to be something like 1 free tire per win with 7 or more starters. not sure anymore though.