PDA

View Full Version : Buck Muse Memorial, whose in?

pballance
03-07-2008, 11:05 PM
ITS is starting to fill in, 7 already signed up including the Z's of Mr. Parrish, Mr. Jay Miller and me. :)

RX7 of McCandless and Adcock

Who else is coming? Young, Earp, Ekerich?

BlueStreak
03-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I'd love to be there just to see your first race! The Craig/George show should be good to watch as well.

But the dollars are not looking good right now.

Business is slowing down, cost of racing is going up, it's not a good formula.

When are you planning on heading out? I might try to snag a ride if time permits and I'm not bringing my car.

pballance
03-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Plan on leaving early that Friday unless the DSR guys want to leave sooner. You are welcome to come along as right now it is just me.

New tires so McCandless had better look in his mirrors (he, he he, as he laps me :) )

Hotshoe
03-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Count Me in,

Hope to run my Miata and the "Red Rocket" as Jeff calls it..........lol:cool:

NC Driver of the Year
Rickey Thompson

Team SSR
03-10-2008, 01:00 PM
We plan to be there both days.
Take it easy on us, we'll be on R888's - no $ for Hoosiers :(

Ron Earp
03-10-2008, 01:00 PM
I should be there, CMP is one of my favorites (definitely more favorite than North Course at VIR). Looking forward to seeing you and the Z there!

Ron

NutDriverRighty
03-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm trying to harass my brother into doing this race. If so, we'll be bringing both the ITA/IT7 car and the Baby Grand "clown car". Are you out there Captain Who??
Ricky, waiting to hear from my brother about renting one of your Miaters, especially if he decides he doesn't want to mess with doing the pre-race prep on our Rx7.

Scott

seckerich
03-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Looks like all I will be doing is crew duties. The Wife is running the EP car in the SARRC races. Have to share now that I sold the ITS car. Next race is double national at VIR.:eclipsee_steering:

JeffYoung
03-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Can you fit in a Size 54 driver's suit Steve? I'd like to put you in the Green Monster and see if you can run 51s, or I guess 45s now.....lol.....no one would notice......

Hotshoe
03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Ricky, waiting to hear from my brother about renting one of your Miaters, especially if he decides he doesn't want to mess with doing the pre-race prep on our Rx7.

Scott

....Scott,

..... No problem, just let me know when the two of you are ready. We have several cars prepped and available.

JeffYoung
03-12-2008, 11:00 PM
You guys see the schedule? It says 30 minutes practice and qual before the races. Do they mean a 30 minute practice AND qual or a single session?? It has to be the latter I think, but can anyone confirm?

Also, starting on the backstretch....whew.......

seckerich
03-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Can you fit in a Size 54 driver's suit Steve? I'd like to put you in the Green Monster and see if you can run 51s, or I guess 45s now.....lol.....no one would notice......

Last half of a CCPS sounds perfect!! Give me a gallon of wesson oil and I can fit in anything----Oh wait--that is later on at the "speak easy".:cool:

JeffYoung
03-13-2008, 06:17 AM
That actually sounds like fun....the cCPS not the wesson oil at the Speakeasy.

Will there be a CCPS at the Memorial Day race? Might have to do that if you are interested. Would love to see what you could squeeze out of Greenie.

seckerich
03-14-2008, 12:57 PM
We are planning the same format as last year with the CCPS Saturday afternoon and the ECR on Sunday. Plan is to run a 1.5 hour ECR . We also have a Time Trial planned for Monday so it is a good chance to pay back some crew members and let them run. It is round one in the CCR Triple Crown that will include CMP, Wolf Ridge Hillclimb in June, and Eagles Nest Hillclimb in August. Lots of additional awards and prizes for running all 3. Check out the CCR website for more details. :smilie_pokal:

NutDriverRighty
03-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Captain Who and I are planning to go. We'll split driving on the two days of the SARRC races between the IT7 and the SPU cars. Haven't decided who is driving what on which days, but we plan to be there!!

Scott