PDA

View Full Version : WDCR Spring Drivers School (registration open)

chewy8000
03-07-2008, 04:41 PM
(nevermind it's not) should have clicked farther

JamesB
03-07-2008, 04:44 PM
yay and stuff.

steve b
03-07-2008, 04:57 PM
It's been up all week, but my friend keeps trying to register and keeps getting a message that registration has not yet been enabled.:shrug:

JamesB
03-07-2008, 05:28 PM
The links on the WDCR site where up for registering, but I still dont see it open on DLB site directly.

erlrich
03-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Many events have been placed on the calendar, but are not yet open for registration in DLB. If you click on the link to the supps, it says that registration will open 4 - 5 weeks prior to the event. So it will probably be next weekend at the earliest before anyone can register. Interestingly, worker registration is open now, and has been for some time.

dave parker
03-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Maybe that is a hint that those not actually PARTICIPATING should register to work the event, and thereby gain an insight into what exactly is involved in making a drivers school happen or perhaps payback to those before you whom have worked to make your school a successful learning adventure.

Wow, that is way too deep for 2030 on a Saturday night. Time to go find mo beer.

cheers
Dave Parker
WDCR HP#97
2007 MARRS HP Champion

JamesB
03-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Dave, I may work. I just cannot commit to the date untill later this month when I know my time.

nip_mr2
03-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Dave, I will be there hoping to work again in the instructing portion of the event. I've done that the past 2 schools and really enjoyed myself. I'm looking toward the future as being an instructor. I feel it is one of the best ways to pay the sport back is to help the new driver's learn the craft and respect of driving with other driver's.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

erlrich
03-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Maybe that is a hint that those not actually PARTICIPATING should register to work the event, and thereby gain an insight into what exactly is involved in making a drivers school happen or perhaps payback to those before you whom have worked to make your school a successful learning adventure.

Wow, that is way too deep for 2030 on a Saturday night. Time to go find mo beer.

cheers
Dave Parker
WDCR HP#97
2007 MARRS HP Champion
Dave, that's way too deep for any time on a weekend; you should really save that kind of thing for Monday mornings :)

I plan to be there - just not sure what I'll be doing yet. I think it's time to try a new specialty.

dave parker
03-11-2008, 12:17 PM
I have found that Timing and Scoring is warm when its cold, cool when its hot out, and has really good food.
But most all the specialties are fun.
cheers
Dave Parker
WDCR HP#97
2007 MARRS HP Champion

JamesB
03-11-2008, 12:31 PM
T&S is fun at times. really its just up to see if the few I offered to help crew need me, or if the rental hits the track, otherwise its likely I will be out there working a specialty, but I cannot commit till I have all the ducks lined up.

steve b
03-14-2008, 09:05 AM
I see registration is now opened.