PDA

View Full Version : Any E36 racers have their old sunroof motor?

R2 Racing
02-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey guys, I have a '95 M3 street car and its sunroof stopped working last fall. Actually, it opens just fine, but won't close. I know it's not the sunroof switch itself as I've tried that. I also can't imagine that it's the cables or anything as it opens just fine and hand cranks closed just fine. So my question is, do any of you guys still have your old motor from your racecar builds? Any chance you want to get rid of it? I need to get it working properly for when it ever stops snowing in Ohio. Probably June sometime.:p

Thanks!

dj10
02-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Hey guys, I have a '95 M3 street car and its sunroof stopped working last fall. Actually, it opens just fine, but won't close. I know it's not the sunroof switch itself as I've tried that. I also can't imagine that it's the cables or anything as it opens just fine and hand cranks closed just fine. So my question is, do any of you guys still have your old motor from your racecar builds? Any chance you want to get rid of it? I need to get it working properly for when it ever stops snowing in Ohio. Probably June sometime.:p

Thanks!

All those Honda's and he drives a BMW on the street....nice.:023:
I'll check around, 325's and M3 E36's all have the same motor 67 61 8 362 364. I'd check with Marshall Lytle or a foreign junk yard. If I find mine or one around here I'll let you know.

robits325is
02-26-2008, 10:55 PM
I have 5 of them. $25 each including shipping.

R2 Racing
02-27-2008, 12:47 AM
All those Honda's and he drives a BMW on the street....nice.:023:
Don't worry, my beater's still a Honda. But on the weekends, I venture into the dark side of RWD, boost, and torque!:eek:

I have 5 of them. $25 each including shipping.
Now that's what I'm talking about! You have PM. :D

edit - the fact that the website change over turned off everyone's PM's is really annoying! Anyways...

Rob,
If you can ship one that's in known fine working order to my door for $25, you got a deal. Just let me know how to pay you - PayPal works for me. Here's my info:

Kevin Ruck
3570 Liberty Road
Delaware, OH 43015

Thanks a ton,
Kevin

dj10
02-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Don't worry, my beater's still a Honda. But on the weekends, I venture into the dark side of RWD, boost, and torque!:eek:

Now that's what I'm talking about! You have PM. :D

edit - the fact that the website change over turned off everyone's PM's is really annoying! Anyways...

I forgot about Rob with all those BMW's he runs in the NE. Rob is treat you right because they are $50 + shipping at the junk yards. Nice of you to take care of Kevin, Rob.

R2 Racing
02-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Rob's got one on the way for me. Excellent. Thanks again, Rob!

edit - For whatever reason this site is still saying that you're not accepting PM's. Either way, I just sent you a PayPal.

robits325is
02-27-2008, 05:02 PM
I received the payment - All set!