PDA

View Full Version : Sebring regional

neal norton
02-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Wow! 31 ITA cars entered for this weekends race at Sebring. 21 in ITB and 21 in ITS.

Some of the ITA cars look to be SM's that are after more track time. . .but some really fast guys like Todd Buras and Derek Whitis.

My fingers are crossed for Andrew Charbaneau driving my 91 ITA car built by Mike Van Steenburg. The car is up for sale and it should be fun to see Andrew showing it off.

Neal Norton:happy204:

Andy Bettencourt
02-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow! 31 ITA cars entered for this weekends race at Sebring. 21 in ITB and 21 in ITS.

Some of the ITA cars look to be SM's that are after more track time. . .but some really fast guys like Todd Buras and Derek Whitis.

My fingers are crossed for Andrew Charbaneau driving my 91 ITA car built by Mike Van Steenburg. The car is up for sale and it should be fun to see Andrew showing it off.

Neal Norton:happy204:
Tried to make some room in our transporter for my ITA Miata...had Kip V. lined up to drive it too! Just no room. 4 customers and one team SM.

RATS!

neal norton
02-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Saturdays sarrc Andrew came through with the win! Mike Van Steenburg built a great car. . .all it needed was a great driver. Thanks Andrew!