PDA

View Full Version : Moroso Enduro

Charles Perry
02-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Anyone have video of the enduro, I am especially looking for shots of the car that was on fire as I was the one in it!!

krysdean
02-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Charles, I'm sorry, no video, I was the Cheif Steward for your event, I just finished doing my laundry and after that spectacular show, it needed it, glad you were OK, and also that your car wasn't more badly damaged than it was, thanks to the great Florida Region corner workers.:happy204:

Thanks for being there, and come back soon.

Krys Dean

Charles Perry
02-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Yes Krys, the corner workers did a fantastic job!! I really thought the car was going to brun to the ground but they arrived on the scene without fear and put the fire out. I have the car apart and the damage is not too bad so I will be ready to go again soon but with a fuel cell this time!!

jmark
02-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Charles what happened? Is this in the 280ZX?

mom'sZ
02-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Is this in the 280ZX?
yes... the zx

Charles Perry
02-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Mark is was the "new zx" the first race in the car. We were having fuel pressure issues, losing pressure after some time and could not figure out why. We made several changes to allow the tank to vent and that seemed to work. I was out for 30 minutes and somehow the tank either pressurized or something but it seemed gas was pouring out of our vent and caught fire. But like I siad earlier, will not have that problem again!! Taking car of it right now.

jmark
02-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Mark is was the "new zx" the first race in the car. We were having fuel pressure issues, losing pressure after some time and could not figure out why. We made several changes to allow the tank to vent and that seemed to work. I was out for 30 minutes and somehow the tank either pressurized or something but it seemed gas was pouring out of our vent and caught fire. But like I siad earlier, will not have that problem again!! Taking car of it right now.Yikes. Glad you are OK. Hope to see you run up our way soon.