PDA

View Full Version : New Member of the IT community.

seckerich
01-20-2008, 11:51 PM
I want you guys to welcome Jeff McCandless of Hilton Head SC to the IT ranks. He is the new owner of a certain Black ITS RX7. He is going to school at Roebling and plans to race at CMP in Feb. Drop by and welcome him when you can.:eclipsee_steering:

JeffYoung
01-21-2008, 12:35 AM
I can't believe someone bought that piece of crap!

Seriously, welcome, and you certainly bought one of the best prepared cars in the SEDiv. Maybe, for a few races before you get up to speed, I will actually be able to pass the thing.

Welcome -- come see us (green Triumph/silver 260z) in the paddock if you come to CMP, VIR or Roebling.

Parrish57
01-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Steve... What happened to our agreement? I promised to let you win the last race at VIR if you would sell that car to someone OUTSIDE the Sediv!

Jeff... Welcome to the jungle! You couldn't have bought a better car!

seckerich
01-21-2008, 09:38 AM
I took the "Non Compete Clause" documents with me that Steve P wrote and I have not had those returned. Who would have guessed?:p See you guys at CMP in Feb.

Ron Earp
01-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Damn, so that broken down POS is back? It really was a pain dodging all the pieces it left on track, oil slicks, and so on. Do we have to push start that thing in the paddock too? :D

Welcome Jeff, you've got a fantastic car, absolutely fantastic! Look forward to meeting you at CMP. Be good to have someone fresh to help push start my car!

Ron

movingchicane
01-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Welcome Jeff,

Good to see another IT driver from Hilton Head

Hotshoe
02-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Does he know about my "Problem" at CMP....... LOL

seckerich
02-03-2008, 04:35 AM
Went down to the Roebling school today and all our future IT pups seem to be doing well. P Balance was doing well in the Z and Jeff M was getting faster every session in the blackk beast. 25's last session before I left. Keep us posted if you have friends at school and let us know how they do. I think there were 3 E36's,a Porsche,2 Z cars, and 2 RX7s in S. Looks like good fields this year. Lets all step up and make them feel welcome at their first race.

seckerich
02-03-2008, 04:36 AM
Does he know about my "Problem" at CMP....... LOL

Just CMP???:p