PDA

View Full Version : Does CFR still use DLB site for registration?

Mike Guenther
01-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I don't see the Central FLorida Region events listed on the DLB Racing web site. Do we still use DLB for online registration?

What's up?

Chris Wire
01-10-2008, 01:23 AM
I'm sure they do, Mike.

The January National is in there but there is no info for future events. It simply may not have been submitted yet.

Hammer
01-10-2008, 08:05 AM
The next event for CFR on DLB is typically posted the week after the previous event is completed. I think they only want to have one event listed at a time. It probably makes it easier for the registrar.

Mike Guenther
01-10-2008, 08:12 AM
I know that they only post the registration form for the next race a week (or a day) after the previous race. I'm talking about the schedule.

They don't have any of CFR's events posted and it would normally show every race scheduled up through the Turkey Trot November 2008.

CFRRaceBoard
01-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Mike,

Yes, CFR still uses the DLB site. We usually list/open an event about 4-5 weeks prior to the event. CFR events have never been listed on the DLB calendar prior to the event opening for registration. If you're curious as to what the rest of the year holds for CFR, the entire CFR calendar should be posted on the SEDIV website, and is also included in the Checker which can be accessed from either www.cfrscca.net or www.cfrscca.org.

Robin

Mike Guenther
01-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks Robin.
See you at the track.