PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

RacerBill
12-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Just a short message to all you racers out there.

Merry Christmas to all. May you all be blessed with dry weather (at least tow days, and race weekends), lower gas prices, fast laps, no DNF's, and great races.

Looking forward to the new year!

Weaver7
12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I can't wait until the new season starts!!!! :eclipsee_steering: Watching the run-offs on Speed has me thinking about loading the car in the trailer and heading south to run an event.....oh wait the snow is up to the axles on the trailer doesn't look like that is going to happen. :unsure:

Chris Wire
12-24-2007, 01:12 PM
Reruns and recaps of DTM, Carrera Cup, and Aussie V8 Supercars has been a life saver. Only question though, SPEED, where's the BTCC???!!!

My Christmas list was dutifully submitted to my wife a month ago, and judging from the size/shape of the packages under the tree, she did pretty well!

That said, Christmas is certainly about much more that racing reruns and gift lists (for my family anyway). So let me wish you the greatest of holidays with family and friends, may God bless your time together this season, and may you all be more blessed in '08 than you were in '07.

Merry Christmas!!!

lateapex911
12-24-2007, 02:25 PM
Happy Holidays to all my far flung friends! It was great meeting you (and others) at Mid Ohio Bill.

RSTPerformance
12-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Merry Christmas to all!!! Sometimes I can get a bit of the old bah humbug around here, but in reality we all have it darn good don't we :114:

Don't :birra: & :eclipsee_steering: but feel free to :birra: and make some :snow_cool: then :birra: some more and open :emgift: !!!

Raymond :biggrinsanta: Blethen

ddewhurst
12-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Happy Holidays to all of our friends involved with racing. :114: :birra:

Christmas day has become so much more the last 4 years including this year because my grandaughter, her mom & dad spend the day at my home along with other relatives. Last evening I finished decorating the tree that Hannah & I put up a week ago. The big thing for Hannah a week ago on play day was putting up the tree so that we could put down the tracks for Thomas the train. (My Lionel train I received in 19_ _ for Christmass.) She has loved playing with Thomas since her second Christmas. This early am I finished wraping Hannah's gifts. Then I went to the race fab shop to support the finishing touches on the Miata roll cage. It don't get any better than having a beautful 3 1/2 year old grand daughter & be in the process of birthing a new race car. :023:

Have Fun ;)
David

fastbenz
12-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Merry X-mas everyone!!!!
[/b]

Christ should be left in Christmas. Don't know where X came from

IPRESS
12-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Happy Holidays

You guys can tell me about the White Christmas stuff in August when it is 110 here. Right now this 68 degreee Christmas is doing OK.

Bill Miller
12-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Merry Christmas one and all!

Andy Bettencourt
12-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Happy Holidays to all of our friends involved with racing. :114: :birra:

Christmas day has become so much more the last 4 years including this year because my grandaughter, her mom & dad spend the day at my home along with other relatives. Last evening I finished decorating the tree that Hannah & I put up a week ago. The big thing for Hannah a week ago on play day was putting up the tree so that we could put down the tracks for Thomas the train. (My Lionel train I received in 19_ _ for Christmass.) She has loved playing with Thomas since her second Christmas. This early am I finished wraping Hannah's gifts. Then I went to the race fab shop to support the finishing touches on the Miata roll cage. It don't get any better than having a beautful 3 1/2 year old grand daughter & be in the process of birthing a new race car. :023:

Have Fun ;)
David [/b]

I set up some O-Gauge Lionel every year for my boys...LOVE IT!

JeffYoung
12-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Bah humbug. Forget this Christmas stuff. Let's argue about billet hubs!

Peace on earth boys.

tdw6974
12-26-2007, 10:03 PM
]
I set up some O-Gauge Lionel every year for my boys...LOVE IT!
[/quote]
:114: Andy, Same here but since old age is/has set in I switched to G Scale have a layout in my office overhead 14' X 24' damn talk about stress relief. The grand children now including a 3 yr old Grandson, 8 yr old grandaughter, and the newest edition ("weaver 7's) 10 month daughter add a great dimension. :happy204: Merry Christmas to all T Weaver :eclipsee_steering: