PDA

View Full Version : Go Ahead-Take the Wheel

zracre
12-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Dave I just got my copy (scca Edition) and I have already loaned it out to a friend getting into racing. Just want to say great job!!! A very good resource for anyone getting int racing...and the cover is nice too :happy204: Greg:Thea Moritz takes a damn good picture!

gran racing
12-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Thank Evan, that means a lot to me. Yeah, I figured you would like the cover. LOL

It'll be interesting to see how things progress with this, but after some conversations with the national office I'm now allowed to sell the SCCA edition directly to regions. By doing this, regions can sell the books without actually buying any inventory and I'll handle the fullfillment, while still providing the region a hefty percentage of the sales proceeds. Basically it'll work like the NER region's website has it NER Site (http://www.ner.org) . Hopefully it'll help gain some additional exposure for this book.

dickita15
12-03-2007, 10:18 AM
My advice to anyone who has influence with a region is to take Dave up on his deal. I was at NER’s BOD meeting when his proposal came in and it is a no brainer. The region does almost nothing. Dave does all the work and the region gets a good profit. Plus it is a great book. (although I like the old cover better :D )