PDA

View Full Version : Source for Konis

zracer22
11-22-2007, 09:49 PM
I want to get a pair of Koni 8611-1259 Race inserts. Who sells them. I found them at Summit Racing for $309, but they aren't in stock.

CCARVER
11-22-2007, 10:27 PM
No one will have them in stock other than Koni. LTB has been a great dealer anytime I needed a Koni product, and they will drop ship from the Factory for free.
www.ltbmotorsports.com
Hope this helps.
Carver

Zneed4speed
11-23-2007, 02:38 AM
Try Jason at www.paragon-products.com or his new site www.suspensiononline.com. Tell him R.L. sent you and maybe he'll throw in some Koni stickers :D
I'd have made these links if I could have gotten the toolbar to work...
Good Luck.

DoubleXL240Z
11-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Try Shox.com they have had the best prices that I have found. And have had great service. If you can wait a little bit, I'm going to be at the PRI show next week and will see about becoming a dealer for them if there is enough of a need.

Xian
11-23-2007, 07:24 PM
LTB has been a great dealer anytime I needed a Koni product, and they will drop ship from the Factory for free.
www.ltbmotorsports.com
Hope this helps.
Carver
[/b]
LTB is a great company to work with! Louis has top notch customer service and is an active racer in the SCCA community.

Christian

CCARVER
11-25-2007, 09:21 AM
LTB is a great company to work with! Louis has top notch customer service and is an active racer in the SCCA community.

Christian
[/b]
I have had nothing but great service. He even knows what he is talking about. I can not tell you how many people I have called and they tell me my set up is not possible.
93 240sx, 8611 inserts in the front. Custom built housing.
Best of luck, treat yourself to a Christmas present early.