PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Mark Andrews, DOTY

77ITA
11-05-2007, 01:26 AM
just got my year-end mailer today...

Congratulations to Mark Andrews for being the 2007 Mid-Am Driver of The Year. :smilie_pokal:

Sitting here reading the DOTY rules and I still can't figure out how it works, but congratulations either way. I'll be sure to buy you a rootbeer at the St. Louis region banquet.

*edited for accuracy*

buldogge
11-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Umm...

1) I have never been diving in my life. ;)

2) I'm straightedge, and as such don't drink...but thanx anyways! :P

Seriously though...thanx for the congrats Jeff.

Honestly, I don't quite understand the ruleset either (well, I understand it but I think it is confusing)...of course, I think the Mid-Am points ruleset in general could use some tweaking!

Thanx again...

just got my year-end mailer today...

Congratulations to Mark Andrews for being the 2007 Mid-Am Diver of The Year. :smilie_pokal:

Sitting here reading the DOTY rules and I still can't figure out how it works, but contratulations either way. I'll be sure to buy you a beer at the St. Louis region banquet.
[/b]

77ITA
11-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Umm...[/b]

wow... fixed everything there for ya.

I never put two and two together on the straightedge thing, but I guess the tattoo on your arm should have made it pretty obvious to me.

SLUF
11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Congrats to fellow BMW club member and race friend Mark Andrews! You keep telling me I should visit one of your facilities for a decorative tatoo to make me faster! Keep up the good work and fast car!

OTLimit
11-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Congratulations to Mark for winning the DoTY.

What most people don't understand about the Mid-Am DoTY rules is that you MUST have 4 outright wins. That is, you must beat ALL of your class competition in at least 4 Mid-Am races, and you must have competition. Bill Denton won the class because you are not required to have outright wins to win the class, but he only had 3 outright wins. On top of that, even though Bill and Mark tied in points, Bill had more wins (just not outrights) and so won the class.

I had to admit to Chris that I was sorry that I asked him not to run at St Louis since he didn't need the race to win the class....