PDA

View Full Version : WDCR Fall (DS) at Summit Point

chewy8000
11-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Well I have to say that SCCA/WDCR put on an amazing drivers school! I had an absolute blast and only bummed out that I have to wait til Spring for the next. The Washay NE rabbit was fast and only had a few issues after we prepped it. I went through a CV joint on the drivers side but I guess thats to be expected with a welded diff. Luckily we had a backup and my crew replaced it in minutes. It was alot of fun and I wish I had time to meet some of the miata folks I battled with. Everyone was great and I'm amazed no one totaled their car (atleast in group 3). I lost it in turn ten and nosed into the wall so I will be collecting and replacing body panels all winter. Good thing know one was around or I would have def. collected a few people. :unsure:

I am officially addicted,
Tristan

Gregg
11-03-2007, 01:30 AM
You and your 33 group mates should be very proud of how you all did out on track last weekend. I was very impressed w/ the lot of you.

Now go buy some rear shocks, Tristan!

dave parker
11-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Gregg
At least Tristan's first school was not as exciting (from a TILT the car standpoint) as your first school (or second now that I think about it). :o
He did have a good first school in spite of the second rate crew that he had. :birra:

cheers
dave parker
WDCR HP#97

Gregg
11-10-2007, 10:45 PM
The difference is that I was I was driving your car...I was just following your excellent training and examples.

Tristiain is a far brighter man that I.

lateapex911
11-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Yea, and his avatar blows both of yours away, too!

;)

(That car has quite the lineage. Isn&#39;t that the Washay< Scott Currie<John Weisberg car? If so, it&#39;s got a lot of miles and a lot of trips to impound to collect trophies.