PDA

View Full Version : IT Racer honored as Worker of the Year, SCCA RMD

leawil
10-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Ty Till, a frequent poster on this board, was recently chosen as Worker of the Year by Rocky Mtn Division SCCA. Congratulations for a well-deserved recognition! :D

For those who don't know him, Ty is (in no particular order) a SCCA Tech Steward and ITS racer.

thedemoguy
10-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Congratulations Ty, and thank you for all of your time

abq_redeye
10-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Congrats Ty! :023:

Good luck at Pueblo this weekend, let's see you add an ITS Championship too.

Robert

tnord
10-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Ty does an outstanding job with SM tech at the runoffs. In a situation where all the competitors are on edge, and often leave the tech shed angry, everyone still seems to think Ty is a great guy.

He's very deserving of this award.

Nice to talk to you last week, hopefully you'll have time for some beers next year. :birra:

x-ring
10-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Thanks, guys.

Ty Till, a frequent poster on this board, was recently chosen as Worker of the Year by Rocky Mtn Division SCCA. Congratulations for a well-deserved recognition! :D

For those who don't know him, Ty is (in no particular order) a SCCA Tech Steward and ITS racer.
[/b]

Tech Steward! Bite your tounge, Lea. :bash_1_:

I am a tech inspector, aka scrutineer. We are the guys in the greasy T-shirts and torn blue jeans with bleeding knuckles and burned fingers. They are the ones in white polo shirts and tan dockers sitting in golf carts. <_<

And not to be too picky, but I was chosen as scrutineer of the year by national, not RMDiv. A small point, IMO, but the RMDiv award doesn&#39;t come with a free set of tires from Yokohama...

Good luck at Pueblo this weekend, let&#39;s see you add an ITS Championship too.
[/b]

Well, Robert, lemmie see what I can do.

In a situation where all the competitors are on edge, and often leave the tech shed angry, everyone still seems to think Ty is a great guy.
[/b]

HA. I got them all fooled! :lol: