PDA

View Full Version : NARRC RUNOFFS - DP is now G8

Andy Bettencourt
09-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Let's RACE!!!!! Who wants double track time?

Get that Teg registerd Greg. Jeff? Rob? Any ITS guys?????

E and F Production and D Prepared are moving to race group 8.[/b] From an e-mail I received.

Greg Amy
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Great: so I get to pay an additional $385 to be the last, eighth group on the track at Lime Rock Park, pretty much guaranteeing a shortened qualifying session and a shortened race? And, I get to do it with Spec Pinatas while I'm in someone else's car?

I am currently registered verbally with Susan for DP, but I am now seriously re-considering that idea. I think I'd rather finish up in the first session, watch Andy destroy ITA, then go home and drink beer... - GA

Jeremy Billiel
09-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Hmm... Being Group 8 may hurt the turnout since it will be last of the day.

Andy Bettencourt
09-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh - for goodness sake. The rumors are true. You ARE getting old.

Greg Amy
09-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Hah!

One of the attractions of running both classes was that they were close together; who wants to run BOTH the first group AND the last group? Give me a pro-rata refund on the amount of lost track time *and* and refund for the amount of damage to Jeremy's car from contact with over-aggressive Spec Miatas trying to beat a "DP car" and you're on.

Also note that *I* wasn't the one complaining about D Prepared being in Group 3. That would be...ummmm...YOU.

Some times Da Risk ain't worth Da Reward...

JohnRW
09-27-2007, 03:35 PM
I am currently registered verbally with Susan for DP, but I am now seriously re-considering that idea. [/b]

For years, I have tried to register with gestures. I've had to re-consider that, too.

Greg Amy
09-27-2007, 03:41 PM
:knocking head on wall:

OK, how about "verbally registered" instead...? Some people... ;)

Andy Bettencourt
09-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Also note that *I* wasn't the one complaining about D Prepared being in Group 3. That would be...ummmm...YOU.
[/b]

Well duh. How else could all of IT have a chance to race in DP if it wasn't part of any of our run groups. Stay and race. You can Tivo 'Dancing with the Stars' if you get home too late.

Greg Amy
09-28-2007, 05:59 AM
You can Tivo 'Dancing with the Stars' if you get home too late.[/b]
:023: