PDA

View Full Version : How to go off and lose ONLY 1.5 sec

spnkzss
09-27-2007, 10:39 AM
DON'T LIFT!!!

Right Click Save As (http://www.spnkzss.com/MARRSX07Off.wmv)

Sorry to those that saw this on another list.

gsbaker
09-27-2007, 11:10 AM
:023:

spnkzss
09-27-2007, 12:14 PM
:023:
[/b]

I came pretty close to using that newly aquired ISAAC ;)

JamesB
09-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh now I need to get the view from behind you. Though I dont think we get to see the amount of air you got going over the 'bump' out there. It was pretty.

Knestis
09-27-2007, 03:50 PM
When I used to teach advanced students in marque club track days, I'd have them practice purposefully drive two-off after they got to their exit clipping point, to help them internalize the reality that they could do exactly that (like coming onto the back 'straight' at Portland. The worst thing in that situation is - of course - to try to hang onto the car for fear of getting it on the grass. (See also, "Roebling Road car-eating wall")

dave parker
09-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Spanky
From the booth "high atop Summit Point Raceway" it looked like there was at least 1.5 feet between all four wheels and the ground when you had your moment. I was pretty sure it was going to be real ugly because as you left the ground the front wheels were turned towards the track, but as the car was rising through the air you straighten them out. Nice recovery, I am reasonably sure that if that had not rattled you there could have been something for you to catch Beth with.
Congrats on a great season.

cheers
dave parker
WDCR HP97