PDA

View Full Version : Lawton Dominates ITA

gran racing
09-08-2007, 08:52 PM
From what I've been hearing, Mr. Jeff Lawton kicked some butt in ITA this weekend. As a competition penalty to that American made Saturn, his son is no longer allowed within '50 of Jeff's car. Yup, Lawton will have to post a '50 on the windshield of his car from now till '08. Awesome Lawton better bring his Saturn (AND son) to Road Atlanta this year.

As Jeff and his chief mechanic say "shut up and drive beeeiiiiaaach."

Andy Bettencourt
09-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Join the fun!

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/962276/ITA-...2-For-Sale.html (http://www.racingjunk.com/post/962276/ITA-PTE-Saturn-SC2-For-Sale.html)

RSTPerformance
09-09-2007, 12:27 AM
:smilie_pokal:

67ITB
09-09-2007, 10:03 PM
I overheard someone say the that wins really don't count since Andy, Greg, and Hunter were not there

Just kidding Jeff. Great job. it was a blast to watch Saturdays race(had to split early today)

Matt

Greg Amy
09-09-2007, 10:13 PM
...that wins really don't count...[/b]

B.S. Matt! "90% of life is simply showing up." - Woody Allen

(I know you're only kidding)

dominojd
09-10-2007, 03:21 AM
I overheard someone say the that wins really don't count since Andy, Greg, and Hunter were not there

Just kidding Jeff. Great job. it was a blast to watch Saturdays race(had to split early today)
Matt
[/b]

I already told JEff that on the phone staurday. :D

Tkczecheredflag
09-10-2007, 07:03 AM

Matt
[/b]
Matt - Has Richie won a race this year??

I guess Joe and I are just "chopped meat" :unsure: :unsure:

Jeff - Congrats again - Five cars/drviers stood on the top podium so far this year in the NERRC/NARRC Series. Greg - NX 2000, Andy - Miata, Klvana - Integra, Crazy Joe - Sentra and the newest winner Lawton - Saturn. A proud moment for Jeff. Tell me when your face stops hurting from all the smiling - It should take days. My only question - Are you and Jake taking the day to celebrate??? ;)

Jeremy Billiel
09-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Tell me when your face stops hurting form all the smiling - It should take days. My only question - Are you and Jake taking the day to celebrate??? ;)
[/b]

Unfortunately No... In fact Jeff is in Mass today for an all day off site, so we won't hear from him today all that much. I will give a quick update once I get to work.

dominojd
09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Matt - Has Richie won a race this year??

I guess Joe and I are just "chopped meat" :unsure: :unsure:

[/b]

Yeah what Timmy said. :P

67ITB
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah what Timmy said. :P
[/b]

No offense meant to anyone, (except for Jeff :023: )I just used the 3 names that I am most familiar with.

Matt Bal

Tkczecheredflag
09-11-2007, 10:34 PM
No offense meant to anyone, (except for Jeff :023: )I just used the 3 names that I am most familiar with.

Matt Bal
[/b]
You're okay Matt - no problems.

gran racing
09-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Matt, don't worry. Tim doesn't count anymore since he's getting rid of his ride.

Tkczecheredflag
09-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Matt, don't worry. Tim doesn't count anymore since he's getting rid of his ride.
[/b]
Dave - do you know something about an "offer" that I don't? :(

Just to pick up a bit on Richie's classified thread - my Teg is a blast to drive - interested Dave? :P . I suspect I will be around "A" for a while, unless a "deep pocket" shows up for the #11. Truth be told, I am very "half hearted" about letting the TEG go. After two years of racing her, I have accomplished some of my goals in "A" (a couple of wins, although we have never taken a victory lap yet - what's up with that?), but I need to "go to school" on Andy's test, tune and development strategy, and run more than 8 races, to get the "TEG cream" to float to the top. None the less, we have been happy with our progress in "A", lack luster and family driven as it might be.

So as to not be accused of highjacking - Again, way to go Jeff. The Advil won't help your sore smiling face - you da man bro!

JLawton
09-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Truth be told, I am very "half hearted" about letting the TEG go.
[/b]

Yesssss!!!! Don't get rid of it. You know we'll have a blast next year!!!

But be warned, after watching Amy and Bettencourt, I'm learning what it takes to win too!! :P

Jeremy Billiel
09-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Yesssss!!!! Don't get rid of it. You know we'll have a blast next year!!!

But be warned, after watching Amy and Bettencourt, I'm learning what it takes to win too!! :P
[/b]

Jeeeezuuussss.... It's getting thick in here! :P :P