PDA

View Full Version : future stars of 'B'?

RobAP
08-28-2007, 10:12 AM
I was looking at the current cars that might fit nicely anywhere and i think with the leanings toward economy we might have a few new stars on the horizon for B. new blood can be a good thing...if its not too powerful blood. So we know of the Mini and its place now, and its possible potential that alot are excited about, but look at these cars, They seem to be designed for the ITB type of category car and if they got the suspension anywhere near 'able' they could fit in nicely and provide even more variety.

honda fit
toyota yaris
scion xa
scion xd
others? (ive missed some i think)

thoughts and opinions? comments? should be interesting some years down the road.

RSTPerformance
09-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I thought this hread mightbe about Dave Grand... lol :unsure:

While I wont be changing cars anytime soon, I would like to see some more new cars get classed (Like the Mini) rather than just moving cars down from the back of the ITA to the front of the ITB field.

Raymond

lateapex911
09-01-2007, 11:32 AM
I thought this hread mightbe about Dave Grand... lol :unsure:

While I wont be changing cars anytime soon, I would like to see some more new cars get classed (Like the Mini) rather than just moving cars down from the back of the ITA to the front of the ITB field.

Raymond [/b]

Feel free to write in with any classification suggestions you deem appropriate. Just remember, 5 yrs old, and relatve equals in hp, weight, etc. And the more info that can be provided, the better, but don't freak when you get the sheet requesting windsheild layover angles, LOL. Just do your best.

jhooten
09-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Hyundai Accent GT

Beran
09-14-2007, 07:43 PM
MK4 VW Golf for ITB! YEAH VW!
Beran

Knestis
09-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Except that the New Beetle - with essentially the same specs as stock - got listed in ITC, because it was anticipated that it wouldn't make the minimum weight for B...

K

tnord
09-14-2007, 08:49 PM
the Mini is the best thing that could've happened to B.

i think you'll see a bunch of them inside of 5yrs. the Conover guys are paving the way.