PDA

View Full Version : SCCA Racer and Builder to join the PowerBlock

titanium
08-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I want to congratulate my good friend Buddy Hendricks on his new role with Spike TV.
Here is the email I reveived yesterday from his wife Marilyn:

Hello Everyone

We have some really great news regarding Buddy Hendricks.
After all the years of "Florida Performance Machine"
Buddy is ready for the next step....

Buddy was contacted 3 weeks ago by RTM Productions out of Nashville Tennessee.
RTM Productions is a large company that hosts 5 TV shows every weekend on Spike TV.

1. Muscle Car TV
2. HorsePower TV
3. Extreme 4x4 TV
4. Trucks TV
5. Power Block TV

He was originally contacted by them to become the Engine Builder for HorsePower TV
They flew him up last week for 3 days to mingle and get to know everyone.
After spending time with them & showing them a little bit of what Buddy can do (ha-ha what can't he do).
They have offered him a promoted position with their company as Technical Producer & Engine Builder for all 5 TV shows!
He will be working directly with the General Manager.

He will begin his new adventure on Sept 13, and will be seen on all 5 TV shows.
Programs are filmed a couple of weeks ahead of time so we should start seeing him on TV around the beginning of October.
Watch all the shows on Sunday mornings on Spike TV. (I think it's on like from 9am to 1pm) so we can get the ratings up. Check out their website:
http://www.powerblocktv.com

Kimberlee & I will stay home & continue our everyday routine.
He will still do engine building for his customers when he travels home on weekends.

We are so proud of Buddy, he has much knowledge to share with the world & now he has that opportunity.

Feel Free to pass this email along to friends & family, & tell them to start watching Spike TV =D

Marilyn Hendricks