PDA

View Full Version : cage

Mark Downing
08-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I 'm in the Columbus area and need a full cage put in a Honda. This is something I want to do this winter, but I don't know anyone around. I need to start making plans before my brother picks the car apart.

Thanks,
Mark Downing

jlucas
08-19-2007, 09:09 PM
You want to go to Mark McMahan (www.rollcageguy.com). Best cages in Ohio; all he does is cages. TCKline uses him too.

Mark Downing
08-19-2007, 09:31 PM
I'll check him out and thanks for the info.

Later,
Mark Downing

dhardison
08-20-2007, 07:09 AM
I need to start making plans before my brother picks the car apart.[/b]
:D LOL - It was nice meeting you and your Dad at the Cincy SPEC-tacular Mark! Good luck getting the car together this winter, hopefully I'll be joining you and Matt on the track some next year. :023:

Mark Downing
08-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Nice meeting you too. I think that would be pretty cool if you were in a car next year. I think we should strip your daily driver and make it race ready (and yes I'll explain it to your wife :D ), but I'm sure she will be like :018:, and I'll be like :unsure:, and she will be like :014:, and then Matt and I will help you find a car. I guess I'm :dead_horse: with the smilies. :P

Later,
Mark downing

RacerBill
08-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Mark: I had my cage built by Bender on S. Nelson, just where I70 starts to turn South by Livingston - advertises in The Observer's Stand. Great sideshow watching his dog try to eat the sparks from the welder!

bonespec
08-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Mark, also need to source another Z6 tranny.......and see whats inside the Y8 box.

"Whats in the box, lemmie see"

-Mista Bone