PDA

View Full Version : SHOUT OUT!!

ITC007
08-16-2007, 01:24 PM
I had to post, been sitting on the sidelines!!

Sounds like a great weekend of racing :dead_horse:

Wish I could have attended (With the C car), but work has taken me far south!! Anyways, congrats on what sounds to be great racing and racing commradery. Hats off to the hard workers who put this on.

Congrats to....
Mosers (always the ones to chase down)
Huffmasters (Class of the field)
KSmith (Fast in anything)
Sheep (Great run in that Wanna be Honda)
MCH (Nice run for little experience)
Ed Ho(Cause I can put his whole name in, Good job man!)
Vaughn and Doug ( again very little track experience, fast ITB guys)
Last but not least..
Ben Schaut out(New car and a huge competitive field) :023:

I was watching from my computer (waiting for updates)
Good job all :smilie_pokal:

Rabbit07
08-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Wanna be Honda? :eclipsee_steering:

ITS5GB
08-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Congrats to you Devin for serving your country instead of yourself!

gran racing
08-17-2007, 08:11 AM
The Honda conversation of the weekend (I believe I basically got this right Ray?):

Ray Blethen talking to us and his father - Why didn't you raise us to race Hondas instead of Audis?

Ray Sr. - Because I wanted to make life as hard on you as you've made it for me.

Now that was funny!

RSTPerformance
08-17-2007, 08:44 AM
The Honda conversation of the weekend (I believe I basically got this right Ray?):

Ray Blethen talking to us and his father - Why didn't you raise us to race Hondas instead of Audis?

Ray Sr. - Because I wanted to make life as hard on you as you've made it for me.

Now that was funny!
[/b]

No comment :dead_horse:

Joe Moser
08-17-2007, 09:20 AM
I was watching from my computer (waiting for updates)
Good job all :smilie_pokal:
[/b]

Good to hear from you Devin! Wish you were back here racing with us, but you're definitely doing something more important!

Any chance they'll let you get away for the ARRC?

R2 Racing
08-17-2007, 09:28 AM

Now that was funny!
[/b]
That's awesome! :lol:

ITC007
08-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Hey Joe,

Congrats to your dad!

Unfortunatly the ARRC is off the list for this year as well. I thought about bringing the Civic down here but the closest track in Baton Rouge doesnt have SCCA racing yet! Plus, it is just not the same with out family and friends around.