PDA

View Full Version : ATV's, Scooters, Bikes, etc...

RSTPerformance
08-07-2007, 07:18 PM
The webpage says no, but is that just for the big races? If so is it 24hr/day or just when racing is going on?

Thanks for the info;

Raymond "I wish my car was ready and loaded..." Blethen

Dave Burchfield
08-07-2007, 09:40 PM
If it is a golf cart or another licensed vehicle, it has usually not been a problem. The only vehicle allowed in the pits is the 4 wheel ATV that many people use as a pit support vehicle and then they must be behind the pit wall. I have had licensed motorcycles and will have a licensed scooter with me. Just be sane with it........... :D

KSmith
08-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Ray,

I have used a licensed Moped for years there, and my 4 wheeler, and now I will be bringing the new golf cart down. They used to rent golf carts down there, but I dont think they will be available this weekend.

Cant wait to catch up with you guys this weekend.

Kristian Smith

itracer
08-07-2007, 11:19 PM
from the supps:

E. Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, and roller blades are not permitted.

Nothing else listed.

R2 Racing
08-07-2007, 11:42 PM
I've never seen anybody get any kind of crap for any type of a pit vehicle. Well, motorized pit vehicles at least. I've seen people using bicycles before though too. Like Dave said, the only thing I've seen them get pissy about is letting scooters down onto pit lane. That's a no-no.

Golf carts are only rented during pro weekends.

gran racing
08-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Put a spare license plate on your bicycle and you'll be fine. :D

"I wish my car was ready and loaded..."[/b]

I wish that my tow vehicle would stop having issues and then my car could be ready and loaded. :(

charrbq
08-08-2007, 12:10 PM
We've used a 4-wheeler several times before with no issues, but never in the pits.