PDA

View Full Version : ECR Points (Not-Official)

Super Swift
07-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey Guys

Looks like there are only 3 races left in the season... hopefully... It has been an odd year but here are the points as I see them.

If someone asks nice I will try to compute the points for their class.

Hope your year is going well and see you @ VIR.
Ben Robertson

(Sorry Steve. I only have 3 race cars. An ITR, ITS, & SM so those are the ones I tend to care about.)

(Sorry other Steve... I was going by the results not the official entry.)

Also to be noted... Some of the results do not list cars that DNF... If a car has a PIC (class finish) I gave them the points... wrong on my part, but I am not perfect.

Sorry to everyone who's name I miss spelled.

steve s
08-02-2007, 06:47 AM
what about ITA and IT-7 ??????? .only 3 classes ??????

Anubis
08-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Discrimination against other classes, someone call the ACLU!

Aged racer
08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Whoops, there's an error in the SSC points (hell, at least there's more than one team of us this year). Who should I contact?

TIA

GKR_17
08-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Whoops, there's an error in the SSC points (hell, at least there's more than one team of us this year). Who should I contact?

TIA
[/b]

Where is the error? I'll pass the info on to Ben. Just to be clear, these are the unnoficial standings. Official points, if they ever get posted, will be at www.sedivecr.com (http://www.sedivecr.com)

Grafton

Aged racer
08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
The points under my name (Strickland) should go to Emmit Staley (shows us with 12 points each). Emmit owns the car and does the majority of the driving, I'm just the relief guy!

Thanks Steve