PDA

View Full Version : Happy Couple

philstireservice
07-07-2007, 12:49 PM
We really do work at the track........the decal is for after work ...:)

[attachmentid=1015]

Jeremy Billiel
07-07-2007, 03:44 PM
We really do work at the track........the decal is for after work ...:)
[attachmentid=1015]
[/b]

I love it! Nice picture Phil.

gsbaker
07-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Love it!

Mad Brew, huh? So you put the beer in the wheel, right? ;)

Greg Amy
07-07-2007, 04:30 PM
The hardest-working couple in motorsports, right there...

philstireservice
07-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Love it!

Mad Brew, huh? So you put the beer in the wheel, right? ;)
[/b]

It's funny you mention that Gregg. As I understand it, in some cases they do use nitrogen when dispensing it from the keg.........

A gentlman named Eric Meyer provides two kegs usually for the Sat night party. A top notch guy, although he is a spec miata racer, we won't hold that against him.....lol. The only requirement to attend the party is displaying a MadBrew decal anywhere, car, race car, pit cart, atv, golf cart...just about anywhere. If you don't have one you can pick it up when you come over to the party. He also shows in-car videos from various race classes from that days races right up on the side of his toterhome's trailer. It's a pretty cool thing.......as a matter of fact this whole racing thing is pretty cool...glad to be a little part of it.

we are off to Mid Ohio next weekend...ther start of a 7 weekend in a row stretch....

ddewhurst
07-08-2007, 12:01 PM
So Phil, even tho I have never met the tire couple or Eric I would imanage two of those "MadBrew" decals would look pretty COOL on the sides of a Spec Miata from BrewCity. :birra: My mark on my race cars is a :D on each lower front fender. With the "MadBrew" decals it will be "MadBrew :D".

Do you have an e-mail/contact reference for Eric so that I may obtain some decals ? Don't want to miss out on free Brew next time at a same track as Eric. :birra:

philstireservice
07-08-2007, 05:09 PM
So Phil, even tho I have never met the tire couple or Eric I would imanage two of those "MadBrew" decals would look pretty COOL on the sides of a Spec Miata from BrewCity. :birra: My mark on my race cars is a :D on each lower front fender. With the "MadBrew" decals it will be "MadBrew :D".

Do you have an e-mail/contact reference for Eric so that I may obtain some decals ? Don't want to miss out on free Brew next time at a same track as Eric. :birra:
[/b]

here ya go......

just tell Eric where you got the info........meyer-motorsports.com

Bill Miller
07-08-2007, 05:15 PM
The hardest-working couple in motorsports, right there...
[/b]

That's a fact! Not to mention one of the nicest couples in motorsports!

Phil and Kim,

I miss you guys, hope to see you at Nelson in August!!!

zracre
07-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I have some Mad Brew decals on my car now...got them at the Grand Am race at Mid O last month...he is a nice guy and the beer is good...

philstireservice
07-08-2007, 08:41 PM
That's a fact! Not to mention one of the nicest couples in motorsports!

Phil and Kim,

I miss you guys, hope to see you at Nelson in August!!!
[/b]

Sorry Bill, we will be working at Summit that weekend. I wanted to race at the 24hrs soooo bad, but duty calls..... :(

planet6racing
07-09-2007, 08:40 AM
[/b]

WAIT A SECOND!!! As a fellow Milwaukeean, I'm offended that you are not supporting the breweries right here in our neighborhood! Shame on you!!

Lakefront, Sprecher, Water St., Milwaukee Ale House, Onopa, etc... (notice I left out the American swill water!)

:D

cherokee
07-09-2007, 10:18 AM
That is so great. My wife is the same way, She will get dirty to help out with the race car, my boy will help out too.

When you hear so many Wifes of racers (or car guys) gripe about their hubbys spending so much time on the car it is nice to hear that some of the women in our lives help out with our crazyness..

My wife was talking to a guy's wife that is restoring a 66 Mustang. She was griping about all the time and money he was spending on the car, and how he should be spending time with her. My wife told her well you can always spend time with him working on the car.

God how I love my wife.

Not to steal the thread but how about some pics of our loved ones helping out with our racing.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/cherokee_140/IMG_8344.jpg

924Guy
07-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Excellent idea!!!

Here's a pic of my wife Merritt, helping switch over to rains a couple weekends ago... :D
http://www.vaughanscott.com/Races/2007/Race2_07/M_tire_change_small.jpg

(that's her in the blue pullover, working on the tire)

ddewhurst
07-09-2007, 12:21 PM
***Lakefront, Sprecher, Water St., Milwaukee Ale House, Onopa, etc... (notice I left out the American swill water!)***

You know some of us drink the swill which has been manufactured right here in BrewCity for over a hundred years. That same swill company per the buisness section of the paper had an article that states they are going to enter the specialty beers manufacture for your crowd. :D Man, those were harsh words. I never had a bad beer, it's just that some beers are better than others. :birra:

Eagle7
07-09-2007, 12:35 PM
You know some of us drink the swill manufactured right here in BrewCity for over a hundred years.[/b]

Gee David, I knew you were old, but that's really impressive. How much over 100 are you? :lol:

ddewhurst
07-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Golly, a guy misses a word or three, a punctuation mark or two & he SHALL pay the price. Marty, re-read the post I fixed the sentence so that so that it don't show that Im "almost" as old as _ irt. :P

Now off the tangent please & let's get back into the other half of the teams. ;)

tom91ita
07-09-2007, 07:58 PM
when i first saw the title of the thread, i was afraid it was another of those "Paris scandal tape" posts!

thanks for all your hard work and support of the NASA and SCCA events!

hope to see you at mid-ohio in August.