PDA

View Full Version : Refund from Florida region

flaboy
06-27-2007, 12:13 PM
I was not able to attend the FES and the SARRC races held at Moroso back on May 12-13.

i have sent e-mails to the treasure,registar,and the RE. The RE is the only person who seems to want to help.
I did recieve a 100.00 refund on june 24th.
I asked about the rest of my entry fee which was i believe 425.00.was told by e-mail from the treasure that that was all he was told to give back.

I don't think this is right.

If there is anyone who can help me out in the region on this matter please let me know.

At this point i don't think i will be racing in that region again.And i REALLY like the people down there.

Tim

Chris Wire
06-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Tim,

PM me or email me at cwire*at*therecoveryroom*dot*com with some more details and I will try to help you as best I can.

I just went through a situation with CFR that might bring some light to the process, and maybe give you a better chance for that refund.

GKR_17
06-27-2007, 06:04 PM
GCR 4.7.3. Withdrawal (Scratch) Of Entry
An entry may be withdrawn without penalty if the withdrawal is made in writing or by wire prior to the entry deadline date. In such cases, the organizers shall return the entry fee. For withdrawals after the entry deadline, return of all or part of the entry fee is at the organizers’ discretion. However, an entrant or driver accepted to take part in a competition who does not take part in that competition but takes part in another on the same day may be held in violation of the GCR.

lateapex911
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Read the event supps, as any difference should be listed.

Krysd
06-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Tim, has anything happened with your refund? The Florida Region policy in the past has been to refund entry fees for drivers that were not able to register and there was no warning of anything different in the supps that I was aware of. If you have not gotten a satisfactory explanation or result, let me know, I was the enduro Operating Steward and I am the ECR series (south) Chief Steward and even tho this was not an ECR event, I should be able to help. my contact information is on the SEDIV ECR site, feel free to call or e-mail.

http://www.sedivecr.com/

Krys Dean

flaboy
07-02-2007, 07:05 AM
NOTHING else on the refund front.

The RE e-mailed me friday and said he was at roebling but would see what he could find out for me.

Thanks
Tim